Dogs of War; Tag -dogs-

• Thread starter DeletedUser4346
  • Start date

DeletedUser4346

She's a brick... house,..mighty.mighty just lettin it all hang out
...yes that song you hear is being performed LIVE ON STAGE by the 'Commodores'
She's a brick....house...the ladys stacked and thats a fact..ain't holdin nothin back
....This party is rollin!! so get yo' butts down here to southwest K65 for some great times...
She's a brick....house...She's the one, the only one, who's built like an amazon
...OK well it's gettin real crazy over here, a real dico party, so grab your angel flight jeans, your platform shoes, your gold chains and boogie on down to the dance floor...and guys, remeber let that hairy chest of yours show proudly..

...lets go over to southeast K65 and see whats goin on there

HOLY COW I don't believe it..its..its...
Crawling in my skin,these wounds they will not heal...fear is how I fall, confusing what is real,,
It's LINKIN friggin PARK!!.....Wow!! how did we hook up with these guys
theres somethin inside me that pulls beneath the surface...consuming/confusing
...well this place is packed, its seriously nuts to butts here... I cant even get near the stage, and it's sooooo loud, I'm goin deaf as I speak..i'm headin over to the Northeast of K65

Moon River, wider than a mile, i'm crossing you in style some day...
WTF?? ohhhhhhhhhh it's Andy Williams, this dude is like 110 years old
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker..
OK so invite your folks down here to K65, for some old school music..
Wherever you're goin, i'm goin your way...

I'm headin back to my village myself to get funky with the babes
PEACE OUT ALL!!:D

Seriosly tho. Any active, quality players located in K65, or anywhere close wanting to join a tribe destined for success, contact me or post here.
check my W13 stats and those of WAR-D(my tribe on W13) to see how serious I really am.

DeletedUser20102

thats some funny shit dude. I'm on K65....I was in your tribe on W3. I haven't joined a tribe yet. I will be joining yours. I'll send you an IGM and let you know what name I'm using on this world.

The-Dwarf

thats some funny shit dude. I'm on K65....I was in your tribe on W3. I haven't joined a tribe yet. I will be joining yours. I'll send you an IGM and let you know what name I'm using on this world.

you can use the same name. my tribe is also in k65

DeletedUser4346

thanks for joining us "quark".

Lets be serious for a moment here:

I am in the process of setting up a tribe here on W23. I have also established tribes on W3 and W13. My tribe on W3 became FF3, part of the FF family which dominates W3. I have, for the most part quit playing W3.
On W13 I am the duke of WAR-D, which is currently the 11th ranked tribe on that world. Which is remarkable considering we are considered a 'rim' tribe. Our strenght is K73 and everything south and west of there.
Here are my stats for those 2 worlds.

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN3 984 JethroTull 595,769 64 BIG
EN13 287 JethroTull 1,190,997 124 WAR-D
EN23 2817 JethroTull 205 1 -dogs-

I also have played on almost all the other worlds but have deleted those accounts.

Here is a dominance map of W13.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2ebs7me.gif

As you can see I am a serious player. I want only serious, aggressive players in our tribe.

One fact that is becoming clear is that continent based tribes are the dominant force in almost all worlds
This is what I would like to establish here.
As a member of -dogs- our goal will be to become a force on K65 while expanding towards the rim and dominating all K's we move into.

This tribe will follow closely the formula that has made a success of my W13 tribe. That being, a tribe where every voice is heard and given the same consideration whether that player has title or not.

As there is a limit of 100 players per tribe, we will break down into dog packs (war groups) of no more than 10 players each. All players in these packs will be located relatively close to one another, Each pack will have a leader which will be responsible for coordinating attacks and defenses within the pack.

Inactivity will not be tolerated. Activity is the key to becoming a good player. With all players in the tribe working towards one goal, we will be a force to be reckoned with.

I know there are a lot of excellent players here who, because of experiences on previous worlds, have not joined a tribe yet. It's no fun joining a tribe only to log on one morning and find your tribe has disbanded. This will not happen here.

DeletedUser4346

lets go people, this tribe is filling up fast. contact me here. or with an IGM

DeletedUser4346

OK -dogs- is up and running again, anyone in the K52/53 area interested in joining me, give me a holler.