Doomed again xD

DeletedUser

Okay so I tried again in W63 (Start-over. You know the one you get to do once every few weeks?) and once again I landed behind a 200 point bragger who instantly told me to leave the game. I said politely that I'm starting anew and that I won't bother anyone so he said 'Goodbye. I'll farm you right as your protection is over :))))' I was like 'There are other easier people to farm so don't farm me instead!' and he went 'I'll do it anyway'.

...Here we go again xD Any good defenses early in the game? All spears? swords?

DeletedUser93954

early on? more swords than spears. but don't forget spears. or if you farm (which you should) then an equal ratio will help. Plus a wall can't hurt

DeletedUser

Yes but he has a tribe that has no rules and that's for noobs. It has about 800 points.

DeletedUser

Because I'm next to him with 61 points (joined 2 hours ago), and since I'm not willing to restart (he wants to farm nearby people) he and his tribemates all sent me mails saying that they'll all attack me once the protection is over

DeletedUser

Then get a couple of PA's and turtle up, let them waste their troops and farm them in return. Or back time. Nothing to worry about at all with a little skill and you wouldn't even really need friends...