DOR LEADER Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser60709

DOR Leader Statement,

I deemed many month ago that its best that not only I or our tribe to refraim to post on this totally bias world forum unless its deemed appropriate to DOR affairs.

World Affairs

Our world has seen many changes in the last month and have seen many people swapping tribes. Many tribes including ourselves have been trying too recruit people in tribes that are deemed PAST and think they would be best suitable to there tribe.

ANY New or resurrected leader of any of these tribes that have seen such a total collapse of there tribe should emmediately contact tribe leaders to secure new diplo relations. The fact is with all that has been going on, with tribes swapping alleges, shows to me at least as a tribe leader, i know that all deals with any NAP tribe in the past needs to be looked at again in the near future. OUR allies know who they are and this doesnt appy.

DOR / -3- Possible War

Our tribe have been accused of about to declared on -3- and they have been accused of preparing to war against us. This has been esculated to a proportion that even i now think its deemed to make it public in the world forum. I will totally admit here and now that the recent agreement between DOR and -3- have been difficult but an agreement has been reached between our tribes.

Therefore, i state here and now that unless -3- declare on us or an ally of ours, I as leader of DOR state publically, we have no intention of declaring on -3- as long as diplo relations continue between both tribes. Any existing or future diplo problems will be sorted as it should be between the diplo team of both tribes.

Personal Note

During this period weve seen swapping of tribes and seeing tribes totally collapse within themselves with leadership downwards defecting to other tribes. In normal curcimstances recruiting in allied and naps unless a said player requests it, its not a done thing. however, when a tribe is in meltdown, with existing tribe leaders defecting and asking for merges , NO new or past leader who then takes over can declare its an act of war for recruiting in this period.

This now leads me to my personal note, during this period of changes I and other members of our tribe have received mails by people trying to bully our tribe. 4 people who post in these forums on a regular basis have tried to bully me and some of our members concerning accounts they are sitting with 90% of these sitting accounts being permanently inactive. Whatever the curcumstances are, if any accounts is not in an allied and nap tribe, its fair game to any of our members.

So these people who have mailed to me ingame have proved to me and other tribe members, shows me that these people are totally point whores who apply bullying tactics and counter spamming tactics to try to term the argument to themselves.

I hereby ask these people to emmediately mail me with there apologies for trying to play the bullying tactics against me personally or a member of my tribe. By admitting it and threatening ME as a leader of a tribe shows your total ignorance of me and my tribe and even though ive deemed it not neccessary to reply to you, anyone who has spoken to me in an arrogant manner BEWARE, your cards are marked, unless you retract anything I deem inappropriate, YOU are on my personal hit list whether its within the tribe or me personally.

MIKE
DOR Leader

P.S. I dont reply to statements

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So does that mean that -3- will not be fighting anyone? or do they have other ideas?

I would name those weasels!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense to DOR as a tribe, though it amazes me that in fact DOR was originally ~DOPA~ or something like that (~LDOP~'s family tribe) and has survived this long through all of the turmoil in the north (much like BRKDA).

Anyway, nothing exciting there, move along.

DeletedUser

Why does anybody even care about this?
Its pretty useless.

AndyJc

I remember ~LDOP~

The only reason I have a village in K14 was because of them.

Da edge - If you think something doesn't have a purpose mail the mod and stop wasting space posting this is useless.

DeletedUser

NO new or past leader who then takes over can declare its an act of war for recruiting in this period.

If this is all that the said Leader has against you, and he/she wants war, they will still use that as an excuse if you recruit too close to them in this said incident. Just my note on this piece.

4 people who post in these forums on a regular basis have tried to bully me and some of our members concerning accounts they are sitting with 90% of these sitting accounts being permanently inactive. Whatever the curcumstances are, if any accounts is not in an allied and nap tribe, its fair game to any of our members.

I can understand the reasoning behind this, you should keep attacking any accounts that aren't in an ally/NAPs tribe and should remain unfaltering on this topic. I do not know you, however by the way you presented yourself I do have a certain level of respect for you. Now why don't you tell us who these people are? Considering they deserve to be exposed for this kind of behavior, and I'm sure everyone here will agree.

So these people who have mailed to me ingame have proved to me and other tribe members, shows me that these people are totally point whores who apply bullying tactics and counter spamming tactics to try to term the argument to themselves.

Expose point whoring of W22. It's all of our duty to fight it, especially when it's a red dot on your porch. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WOW haven't seen this till now

and Mike in my opinion you're right -3- won't declare unless DOR does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have huge respect for mike. i know hes a fair guy.

go mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.