Dr Naughty is legend or noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A humble player

You are obviously not a skilled player or have an ability to think strategically. There are MANY ways around all the things like sniping or stacking. Please get over yourself, and move on to another thread and find someone else to troll/flame.

Newbie-bob w54 ;)
been rank one my fair number of times, UK5, Uk6, W52, W54, .us2, and led 2 rank one tribes (Party! here, though that didn't last too long, not that it was ever meant to).

You should really learn before attempting to insult people who are quite simply better players than you.

There is absolutely no way to keep someone from stacking, short of using an overwhelmingly large advantage in numbers to attack all villages within a rather small timeframe. At this point in the game, I doubt Dirty (as a tribe) has the available resources to attack someone with between 14 and 15 defensive villages, 10 of which are close to full.

Judging low, I'd guess matt has 8 full defensive villages. By the same method, your top player has 5 full offensive villages. Your 2nd has 4, and your 3rd has 3. You have 4 as well. Remember now that I am judging high for Dirty and low for Matt.
Of Dirty's top 4 players, combined have 16 full nukes. If they managed to have them all hit in a period where matt could not stack at all, a one hour window, he would lose all of his defense, but you 4 would lose all of your offense (assuming that it takes 2 nukes to clear a def village, which is a commonly held belief). It also needs to be taken into account that he is in K66, while Dirty is in Ks 45, 55, and 54. This gives matt time to react, and suggests that dirty would be unable to coordinate well enough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ohh you are a uk player, OMG please for the love of god do not come after me.

Me on the other hand, well I would say my war/enemy conquest per noble is probably about as high as most elites here on .net.

Yeah .net, where we play for real and I have been around since 19. But please, omg your smexy ukness just scares the rump roast out of me.

Please don't come after dirty, the rank 1 tribe, with the rank 1 od. I am sure we know nothing.

And btw. My nonstrategic mind has already taken care of matt to my satisfaction.

A humble player

Ohh you are a uk player, OMG please for the love of god do not come after me.

Me on the other hand, well I would say my war/enemy conquest per noble is probably about as high as most elites here on .net.

Yeah .net, where we play for real and I have been around since 19. But please, omg your smexy ukness just scares the rump roast out of me.

Please don't come after dirty, the rank 1 tribe, with the rank 1 od. I am sure we know nothing.

And btw. My nonstrategic mind has already taken care of matt to my satisfaction.

I'm not a UK player. Well, no more than mattcurr, nauzhror, or irishmetal are anyway. Not to mention my accomplishments on .net outdo yours. Also, reread the post.

DeletedUser

So what, I don't care. Go away and my idea no matter if i read what you write (i don't) to me you are a nub. Let me guess, are you in 4lz?

Oh no wait, there you are,

46899 A Humble Player 116 1 116

Please don't come after dirty. We will not survive.

A humble player

So what, I don't care. Go away and my idea no matter if i read what you write (i don't) to me you are a nub. Let me guess, are you in 4lz?

Oh no wait, there you are,

46899 A Humble Player 116 1 116

Please don't come after dirty. We will not survive.
I don't play this world mah friend. I hit top 20 on it on two different accounts already though, if it matters. I played on Queserasera, and later Thunder and pain.

However, I find it funny you believe yourself important enough to be able to declare someone a noob, when their abilities are greater than yours (oh, and I've played since world 4 too!, so you and your world 19ness is kind of funny).

Also, if you really want to make me believe that you are a player on par with matt in terms of technical knowledge, explain the following to me:
<hb_offset>
</hb_offset>
<hb_factor>
</hb_factor>
<func>
</func>
<empty_villages>
</empty_villages>
<bonus_villages>
</bonus_villages>
<bonus_new>
</bonus_new>
<inner>
</inner>

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh so you are official troll, not even on this world. I made you a thread anyway. Go worship matt there please.

A humble player

Oh so you are official troll, not even on this world. I made you a thread anyway. Go worship matt there please.

Good job on the rose colored glasses trick there.
Might want to reread the post I made.

DeletedUser

I could give a rats ass less what you post, you are no one you mean nothing.

Nub posts next.

A humble player

I could give a rats ass less what you post, you are no one you mean nothing.

Nub posts next.
Indeed, I am a nub, a troll, and have no in game skill. You on the other hand are god, you have obviously shown me how my skill is of no compare to yours, since rank 25 is of no comparison to rank 1 on 5 worlds. I am obviously such a noob, and so inexperienced, having played for over a year more than you, that I should just stop and let you continue to proclaim your righteousness to the rest of the forum.

DeletedUser

Old thread is old. Same old baddies are same old baddies. Just rim one another and be done with it, because it's getting kindof annoying at this point.

DeletedUser98498

Seems like everyone here is some form of a narcissist, I guess since I am posting that makes me one as well, great!

Chase and Dirty have not led me wrong and have a great balance in the leadership.

We can argue here all day long about stats/ranks/knowledge etc etc but why not prove this within the world?

DeletedUser

Seems like everyone here is some form of a narcissist, I guess since I am posting that makes me one as well, great!

Chase and Dirty have not led me wrong and have a great balance in the leadership.

We can argue here all day long about stats/ranks/knowledge etc etc but why not prove this within the world?

DITTo....What he said. All that talking and you all aren't saying Crap. It is the same all the time. Matt or someone else pissing and moaning. Crying and wiping tears. The only thing you have to do of a day it seems is to come here and flame you tears and sorrows because Chase is a good player and leader and you fellas cant make the cut. As a team member in our tribe once said "SHOO YOU GO AWAY NOW" Be gone with you all. Dirty is done with you all....

DeletedUser45776

Indeed, I am a nub, a troll, and have no in game skill. You on the other hand are god, you have obviously shown me how my skill is of no compare to yours.

You should have stopped here - you lost me after that...

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser96828

OMG! Becky, look at her butt, it is sooo big, it looks like one of those rap guy's girlfriends butt...............

I LIKE BIG BUTTS and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant de-nI

DeletedUser

DITTo....What he said. All that talking and you all aren't saying Crap. It is the same all the time. Matt or someone else pissing and moaning. Crying and wiping tears. The only thing you have to do of a day it seems is to come here and flame you tears and sorrows because Chase is a good player and leader and you fellas cant make the cut. As a team member in our tribe once said "SHOO YOU GO AWAY NOW" Be gone with you all. Dirty is done with you all....
Hey I'm calling myself a noob and a idiot o.o. Do you see me saying anything about anyone else?

DeletedUser17769

This thread needs to die. Someone had to go and revive it.
103067d1277674662-everyone-hated-my-22s-new-wheels-die-thread-die-.jpg

closed.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.