DeletedUser

Um he's 12 so i'm pretty sure he's almost an adult. Just saying

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Who remembers this? :icon_biggrin:

Sinful Angel Dec 04, 06:58
Hello brothers and sisters of NBD,

A lot of you I like a lot so I am giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity/warning. The warning/opportunity to save yourselves from eventual betrayal is this - If anyone is found supporting any of the ex law people they will be rimmed. Pure Jonat, Pece, Sage, I know you've sent support as have a few others that I can't be bothered naming but I will let it slide if no more is sent. You may think how the hell am I going to be able to rim you? I'm surrounded aren't I?

Well here's how. I will pull player by player from your tribe, there are many within your ranks that are already preparing to leave due to the leadership refusing to acknowledge what you all agreed on which was to war rather than merge (An admirable plan by the way, I wish you'd followed through.) Once I have pulled players I will make sure that anyone who sent support to the traitors is rimmed I don't care who you are.

The ex-law players have managed to piss off every tribe around them with their antics. I have received support from so many tribes around us, they've all seen that you are a blight on this continent and must be taken out in order to stop all this god damned betrayals. It's 3 so far right?

In regards to the betrayals, I know, as do your leaders, that Luxavism your new baron is in talks to join Wasted eventually with his motley crew of assassins. I didn't believe this plan back in Law and didn't until earlier today when I saw solid proof of it.

This is all sounding a bit serious for me but it's all in good fun(for me) I swear. I look forward to your op Jake/Lux but don't think I won't see it coming. You have pissed off a lot of the tribe in NBD and no one can trust a word you say. You know you said to me the exact same things you are now saying to them? How you are so happy to be here now and you will never betray them etc. I have no doubt that you guys will be the fall of NBD if you don't leave. I actually like most of NBD so this is as much for you as it is for me.

In case you're wondering, I'm not worried about you guys at all. I am confident I can take you on especially with everyone that is willing to jump ship when we say the word so don't think I'm trying to protect myself here. I've been waiting for attacks that never came until I got a grand total of 7 from Luxavism (2 are real and they are stacked so good luck Lux!)

I didn't really start this message with a plan, I just intended to warn you about the devious ways of those who left Law (save a few friends that I still love. They know who they are) I do want you guys to do well and most importantly I want all this betraying crap to stop happening.

Well I look forward to reading the discussions on your forums, make sure to say hi to me when you're there!

Good luck have fun,
James

PS: (I'm so bad at formatting these things) If you want any screenshots to confirm what I am saying I'll happily provide most of them. Some are confidential so I can't share of course.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: GOAT
Side 2:
Tribes: NBD, NBDA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 4
Difference: 37