DSQD? RoBAC?!? Whats the deal?

DeletedUser

Considering I was there it will inevitably take a personal slant to some degree. Would you like to elaborate? I would imagine my dislike of HOT/Aten for mass recruiting entire tribes is evident, but you cannot really escape the fact that they did do so.

Generally, with the tribe I have described (XiG/FTR/ESL/CEG/CLOROX/REL/THE) I have tried to remain positive.

Well the thread that TW used to declare war on you guys got bumped recently. You should read it. It interesting.

DeletedUser

Well the thread that TW used to declare war on you guys got bumped recently. You should read it. It interesting.

I don't see how, as ESL was the ones to declare on TW. I remember. I read it before it was posted.

DeletedUser

I don't see how, as ESL was the ones to declare on TW. I remember. I read it before it was posted.

I think he means the decleration of war on Xig :icon_wink:

Btw: does anybody else get the feeling like there should be more tribes there? For instance in w2 there should be StW/St, Aten (yeah, they don`t have a good reputation, but they have been one of the largest tribes of w2 for a while now), SLB and MPX? W6 also had a few good tribes who have influenced that world (those tribes are not named in that list).

DeletedUser

Kristian, SLB counts as XiG ;)

Remember, they were XiGSLB before the rest of the XiG family became TW.

DeletedUser4186

I think he means the decleration of war on Xig :icon_wink:

Btw: does anybody else get the feeling like there should be more tribes there? For instance in w2 there should be StW/St, Aten (yeah, they don`t have a good reputation, but they have been one of the largest tribes of w2 for a while now), SLB and MPX? W6 also had a few good tribes who have influenced that world (those tribes are not named in that list).

Lists are bound to be a bit biased. I would not say MCD belong on that list on W4, they gangbanged OA but when they run into equal number opposition they fell and fell pretty fast. While -JG- lived and was high rank for ages. and UNSF not UNSR ;)

DeletedUser

Bit of a skip now to W8...

REL - led by DTATDM, REL were the dominent tribe in the NE and a major player on the world stage. DTATDM is actually kicking around in W41, so it might be better for him to explain them?

Notable players include: DTATDM, W!nner, Despisepq, Snaus, Gamerdrw, Satans Dragon.

You think I am notable? Thanks so much!

DeletedUser76358

I wasn't in any of these tribes,but TW at world 1 is really rock,They are playing since the game started,I started to play since there was 1 world,and TW was the first when I was playing they were the most powerful tribe and their academy were in 2nd place it was called TW2,they were controling the core of the map at world 1 and other tribes around them,I don't sure but I guess there was time they changed their name to T:V & T:V 2 .

Epic failure.

ROBAC was at the core, not tw. TW joined later on the rim and managed with 700-1000 membs to surround the entire rim and close in on RoBAC.
Quite the contrary to what you said.
(get your facts str8 :) )

DeletedUser13939

Thank you Egypt Empire.

@ Dwarven King: hmmmm, SE Family, which were SE-53, SE-54, OOOPs!, KNT and their academy, KNTC, [DT] and FEAR.

TCSPC fought CLOROX...but I'm not sure if they qualify as ABLOC.

They don't ring any bells.

I'm about to go check the world 8 forums.

DeletedUser

Kristian, SLB counts as XiG ;)

Remember, they were XiGSLB before the rest of the XiG family became TW.

Well, before issaga quit it was the best independant tribe on w2 ever. We took on enemies several times bigger than we were and we still came out winning. After SLB went independant (that was around the time or after you quit right?) we didn`t consider ourselfs as XiG, we considered ourselfs as SLB.

crom

This is gonna get awfully confusing, but wasn't there a CEG in W2?

If I remember correctly, 'twas a merger of XiG and St.W (Could be wrong!)

DeletedUser4616

... but there is no tribe I have ever been a part of that had the pure firepower that CLOROX did...

qft! most of the props go to the w1 / w2 vets - uritel, bedtime, xellz, poe blitz, kristianmd etc. they set the stage for a whole bunch of really great dudes and dudettes to build on.

DeletedUser

does anyone else remember TORORG from world 10? they crashed pretty easily, but i remember them being high up for awhile, and they participated in the MuFFiN gang bang didn't they?

I was in world 10 from the day it opened untill the end of the huge world war between the 'Empire' and 'Coalition' (the war that brought down Die.) and i remember most of the events, but I'd rather see someone else give a summary of the tribe's histories.

is it worth mentioning that ESL had a remake in w10? they lost a war against Die. though.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jeez, stop dragging my thread back to the surface people - you're making me feel guilty for never finishing it!