Duff Beer

DeletedUser

mmmmmmm...beer...

Ohhh sorry,

My names hezzer, but you can call me HOMER SIMPSON. I've just got back from Moes Tavern, so sorry for any spelin mistacez.

I would like to invite you to join my new advertisement campaign - DUFF. Currently, DUFF needs new members to help spread the beer across the sleepy suburb of W7. Im afraid we can only take on a MAXIMUM of 40 members, as the budget has been slashed (DUFF-MAN'S wages are getting out of control).

If you do join DUFF, HOMER SIMPSON will make sure that the bosses of THE DUFF CORPORATION give YOU an instant promotion, as you beleived in the BEER OF TOMORROW... TODAY.

HOMER SIMPSON will also make sure that you get enough resources e.g. DUFF and other salty snacks, so that YOU can build up an army of followers. HOMER will again make sure that you have enough followers of the DUFF brand in your villages/towns, so that we can all come to our senses, and realise that were all inadequate compared to BEER.

I hope you can join and spread the word of DUFF.

Thanks,

hezzer D'OH! I mean HOMER SIMPSON

PS If you do not reply to my message, HOMER SIMPSON will get mad...

DeletedUser

I'm not going to join you but I like the idea for a tribe. Keep up the good work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Me not joining as well, there was a tribe OJF, dedicated to beer, I have not heard from them in quite some time...

DeletedUser

they disbanded

they disbanded after a war with League (which i helped in)

then their strongest members joined S.N

DeletedUser

Thanks

Thank you for the nice messages back :) i shall keep up the good work

vaporeon

Lol, one of the better recruitment posts I've seen.

Well done mate :D

DeletedUser

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for there kind posts! But I do actually want someone to join :)

It makes a difference from the we are #1 in blah blah blah :icon_biggrin: threads!

My tribes all about fun! But I would like you to take priority with army rather than your points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excellent

What I like to hear... anymore takers?? :icon_wink: