Dutch TWveteran looking for acc

damitzfrozenmc

Hi all,

Ill start with my experience:
Dutch W3: Donjoop
Dutch W6: Erdi-van-NL
Dutch W17: Magic Touc
Dutch W18: .Player Just started 2 weeks later, the world is new, but this acc will come atleast at the top50:)

I'm 14 years old, isnt such a big problem, as u see my english isnt that bad :)

I ever played on W49 on tw.net, started for fun with my friends, but we quit when i had 1k pts;)

Im looking for a nice frontacc, im good when i've too attack, but when i have to defend im not very good (i can send reinforcements and stuff, but im not using the right tactic:p)

Tell me when u need some1:)

mC

[pm/reply, idc]

tokstolle

Not good in defending?
Well get out from here.

And was it really enough to only post in 4 world? Why didn't you also post it in the other closed world?

Bye.

damitzfrozenmc

To random noob that just spam the forum I'm not. To friends, tribemates and active w2 players I'm.
haha
ur pretty funny
thinking ur the master?:)
im just bored, and looking for a acc :)
Don't worry, if i got 1, ill find a way to catch ya:)

tokstolle

haha
ur pretty funny
thinking ur the master?:)
im just bored, and looking for a acc :)
Don't worry, if i got 1, ill find a way to catch ya:)

I don't think I'm a master, I just lurk around in w2 and w3 like I have done for some years now.

But I have nothing over for noob that don't want to build account from scratsh like I have done with all accounts that I have been playing here on .net or on .se, .nl, .no, .pl, .fr or any other version that I have been playing.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Been on .nl since it's beta started. Don't know your name. And I bet several of those accounts were not originally yours.
Just saying ;)

DeletedUser

Been on .nl since it's beta started. Don't know your name. And I bet several of those accounts were not originally yours.
Just saying ;)
You beat him xD he is nobo :p can you beat me? don't think so :::)

DeletedUser

I also think i could.

tokstolle does that mean you are nice to me then? :D

DeletedUser

What 'bout, stop spamming W2 forums, get to yer own server, caus you both won't get an account anyway.