Dynasty Warriors

Repinski

Yeah I know not much changed in the character/weapon area as I have played it before. But it is still a game I would buy as I love that series.

DeletedUser79621

Me too, I've bought all of the Dynasty warriors games since #3 came out and I played it at a friends. Ling Tong and Zhao Yun are my favorite characters to use.

Repinski

Ling Tong is epic, although I would take Zhou Tai over him any day. And I prefer Ma Chao over Zhou Yun.

DeletedUser79621

I'm not really a fan of Zhou Tai tbh. Lu Bu is just stupid to use because he's so damn strong... And is practically impossible to beat on Chaos difficulty >.<

I like Ma Chao but they ruined him on #6 by changing his weapon to some huge sword... His Spear was epic to use.

DeletedUser

I LOVE Dynasty Warriors, played almost all of them, and I must say, Strike force is WEAK!

Zhou Yu is my favorite by the by.

Repinski

I'm not really a fan of Zhou Tai tbh. Lu Bu is just stupid to use because he's so damn strong... And is practically impossible to beat on Chaos difficulty >.<

I like Ma Chao but they ruined him on #6 by changing his weapon to some huge sword... His Spear was epic to use.

They changed his weapon..... I am going to hate that when/if I get DW6

DeletedUser79621

I was not happy.

I think Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires has the right weapon though, but empires is pretty boring tbh.

DeletedUser

i know this thread is dead but just saying you all should have a ps3 i was sceptic at first but i came around and not having to pay for internet is freakin AWESOME!