End of the casual

TheHowling

Better rush if you wanna fight on beta. It is being reset... and apparently there is a new casual world already... How sad is that?

Im still on the first one and hanging around in the picnic spots.

I was on first Casual and on the second.

Not a massive difference except those annoying churches. I really find them annoying, but then it does make it more challenging and maybe I may hang about for a bit.....

nowitsover

I was on first Casual and on the second.

Not a massive difference except those annoying churches. I really find them annoying, but then it does make it more challenging and maybe I may hang about for a bit.....

In a competitive world, it indeed makes it more challenging but in this, it kinda makes things even slower as church worlds are more in favour of defending and there is already quite a bit of rectrictions already regarding that. Not the best envoirement to get better on tw really if that was the intention.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Casual is for exactly that - it is casual. And having a church world or a world with no palidan does not make any difference. But when players get more time in their lives then they will most likely head back too the normal game. But like myself - I want to continue to play without the pressure of letting my tribe down - hence i play casual, until I can afford time to the game in a realistic manner.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I forgot to log in and lost my casual account on casual 1. If anyone has a casual profile going... Let me know