Enemy? You got to love thm xD

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Guys don't be jerks to Enemy they are a good tribe, no need to make fun of people

DeletedUser

Lol - A good tribe? I was a duke and was taken out of the council for not recruiting enough :icon_rolleyes:

Wait, why where you in Enemy??

i think he is really a spy planted by enemy? to spam random topics on the pub forum in an attempt to make his current tribe look bad.

either that or he was too newb for a newb tribe. unfortunately i dont think double newb works like double negatives...

DeletedUser

i think he is really a spy planted by enemy? to spam random topics on the pub forum in an attempt to make his current tribe look bad.

either that or he was too newb for a newb tribe. unfortunately i dont think double newb works like double negatives...

very much doubt enemy? would be planting spies... that takes skill as well you know

nickthegreat217

You fail as much as that sentence, I don't even think you knew what you were on about before you were typing did you,

So I came on the public forums, To flame a tribe i'm (Appearently?) in, When I clearly left a while ago. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You fail as much as that sentence, I don't even think you knew what you were on about before you were typing did you,

So I came on the public forums, To flame a tribe i'm (Appearently?) in, When I clearly left a while ago. :icon_wink:

tat was the tribe other gummy control...now it is better established:icon_biggrin: