Error! on world 26

zombie

Hotshot, you joined the world forum today and now you're asking for an invite?

*cough* spy *cough*

Umezega

Hmm...Zombie...I am going to have to agree with you. Besides, isn't recruitment over now? Either way, we shouldn't recruit really-recently-new forum members like Hotshot, since there is too much of a risk of spies.

Yay, W26 will start in 9 or 10 hours.

DeletedUser

I will join, but only if this place will not be filled by pointwhores, barbarian noblers, and the like.

DeletedUser

I will join, but only if this place will not be filled by pointwhores, barbarian noblers, and the like.

dude its error! its bound to be filled with pointwhores/barbarian noblers/ mix troop players/clueless leaders/inept representatives.

zombie

dude its error! its bound to be filled with pointwhores/barbarian noblers/ mix troop players/clueless leaders/inept representatives.

Oh, it's you again..

The world 20 spammer

Get lose or you will

168g6ev.png

DeletedUser32101

STFU and GTFO

We dont need you to be spamming our farmers.

World 26 starts to tommorrow.

I hope I'm not hear you :lol:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm...Zombie...I am going to have to agree with you. Besides, isn't recruitment over now? Either way, we shouldn't recruit really-recently-new forum members like Hotshot, since there is too much of a risk of spies.

Yay, W26 will start in 9 or 10 hours.

Yea recruitment is close but like thar I may be looking for players ingame.

Red Xiii

Which direction? North-West? North-East? I went North-West.... Hope it's correct.

DeletedUser

Yeah, me too, I went northwest. I hope that's the right direction. But If this tribe is to succeed, we need to control more than one K, so I think we'll be good, even if we are a tad spread out