EviL declares war on -I- -II- -III-

DeletedUser

an -I- member posting ! get some of your mates to the forums and sling some mud at evil and or AXE this should make this thread more interesting :icon_wink:

i dont sling mud or, it is not in my character to stoop to that level :icon_smile:

DeletedUser40113

shouldn t b to hard to settle in my vicinity. i could even give you a hand and assist with the nobeling and nuking ^.^

nah, i have my hands full up in k32.
i am determined to clean out the remnants of -I- there:D

chaoslegion7

I am cleaning up inner part of -I-...I told before I am better on my solo than being in that tribe :)

DeletedUser

I am cleaning up inner part of -I-...I told before I am better on my solo than being in that tribe :)

Ah a former member of -I- speaks. Congrats for telling us your a refugee. That about kills your chances of getting into any other tribe.

chaoslegion7

Ah a former member of -I- speaks. Congrats for telling us your a refugee. That about kills your chances of getting into any other tribe.

Well, if you think I am a refugee, think again I am solo now, I did not even ask for invitation from any tribe, those who join other tribe just to hide from enemy's attack are the one consider true refugee. I am more than just refugee, doesn't matter if I am in a tribe, I am still what I am, and I will stop anyone who stands on my way. It is not the background of the player that speaks, it is the quality that speaks.

DeletedUser

Well, if you think I am a refugee, think again I am solo now, I did not even ask for invitation from any tribe, those who join other tribe just to hide from enemy's attack are the one consider true refugee. I am more than just refugee, doesn't matter if I am in a tribe, I am still what I am, and I will stop anyone who stands on my way. It is not the background of the player that speaks, it is the quality that speaks.

i recall someone similiar who now is a member of tH