Experianced NL Player "Playing at night" Searching For Top Account

DeletedUser

Hi Every1 ,
I apply myself to be a co player on the World 69 :)
I am normaly a Dutch player who wants some taste of the english servers :)
My englisch isn't the best since i am originaly from belgium but i think its enough to communicate well cause i speak englisch like every day cause i play bo2 competitive with a scottisch team .I also don't use google translate cause i don't need to but my writing skills aren't the best as you would already have seen but i understand 95% of everything soooo its decent enough in my eyes .

To start with my expieriance :

Klik ---> .Guesswho? = Top 10 Acc

Klik ---> Saccha = Used to be Rank 1 then i quited with another player and from then on the account went down hill .

What do you need to Have :

-Top 50 account prefeably Top 20
-Premium account and so on :)

MY Times :

15:00-04:00 ;)

Skype me : FuzzSean

Gr ,
Sean :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

couldn't even put in the right place
lost my interest

DeletedUser

lost my interest

+1

And to add to this, why not just start a new account and work your way up? It looks like you're trying to just find an account with the ranks already earnt for you. Personally, I enjoy raising an account from scratch and working my way up, but I guess that definitely doesn't apply to everyone.

DeletedUser

+1

And to add to this, why not just start a new account and work your way up?.

Are you crazy its a limited haul, how can you compete with ppl that already have 10 villages (rolls eyes)

DeletedUser

I would love to see where your support requests go in your internal forum :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its funny you should say that OP because, i apply myself to be a co player on the World 69 :)
I am normaly a Dutch player who wants some taste of the english servers :)
My englisch isn't the best since i am originaly from belgium but i think its enough to communicate well cause i speak englisch like every day cause i play bo2 competitive with a scottisch team .I also don't use google translate cause i don't need to but my writing skills aren't the best as you would already have seen but i understand 95% of everything soooo its decent enough in my eyes .

To start with my expieriance :

Klik ---> .Guesswho? = Top 10 Acc

Klik ---> Saccha = Used to be Rank 1 then i quited with another player and from then on the account went down hill .

What do you need to Have :

-Top 50 account prefeably Top 20
-Premium account and so on :)

MY Times :

15:00-04:00 ;)

Skype me : FuzzSean

Gr ,
Sean :)

DeletedUser

lost my interest

Sorry for me making a mistake i posted it on the right place everyone miss looks himself onces and for you being this about it i don't even want to go play on your account

+1

And to add to this, why not just start a new account and work your way up? It looks like you're trying to just find an account with the ranks already earnt for you. Personally, I enjoy raising an account from scratch and working my way up, but I guess that definitely doesn't apply to everyone.

Since i am .nl i am not going to pay for .net without PA and FA your nothing thats why i applied myself to be a co player i am not trying to find a account and play on it for 5min and then act like i've done something for the account the 2 accounts i called are 2 accounts where i started from the beginning and worked my way up to the top . "I enjoy raising an account from scratch and working my way up, but I guess that definitely doesn't apply to everyone." Me 2 but i just want to play TW and have fun and maybe learn something . You don't know me so don't judge me