Experienced Players K54

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey we are looking for players to join our k54 tribe. We are "the cookie monsters" or "Cookie"

Im going to keep this short so you do not have to read much.

My personal experience is i reached 4million points in w12 and 1.2mill in w35. I played in DNY (w12) and G.Khan (w35) under aliases.

We are looking for players..

-that are active in the forums and hopefully skype
-that are team players, without teamwork a tribe will fail
-that know how to do everything ie. backtime, snipe ms noble train etc.
-that are in k54 or on the border of a k around k54
-that have had at least one account go over 500k points
-that are obviously not a point whore :p

But mainly what we are looking for is the activity and the team player.

Thanks for reading
murph

Contact me ig, name is "The Cookie Monster"

DeletedUser

I'm in k64, but I'll join. ^^

Past experiences...
Started playing on w8/12, but they're not worth mentioning. :p

W23 - Maintained a top 100 account until I quit
W25 - Stayed in the top 100 again, until I quit
W29 - Always been in the top 50, until recently due to RL problems. Plan on hitting the top 50 again soon. This was the first world I managed to hit the top 20. :D
W36 - Stayed #1 for about a month, but fell out of the top 20 due to exams.

Largest account I've played was roughly 8mill. :3

Why do I want to join? Because I HATE not having almost a whole continent to myself. xD

DeletedUser

An invite I may actually have to decline. D: May have a better offer. Sowwy! xD

Will let you know tomorrow. :)

DeletedUser

Let me add some things to let exp players know we are not some noobs.

-We will only have around the 20-30 best we can find, maybe more once we can determine who would be best to invite
-There will be no diplomacy at all till later on, and then if we actually get a diplomatic relationship it will greatly benefit us and will not hurt our chances to grow or farm.

Please mail me ig with any questions, we already have a couple solid players.

Also my skype name is: murph181

DeletedUser

Well there has been lots of Cookies over the past worlds we are not e same tribe.

but like those Cookie tribes we are strong, aggressive and experienced. As said above i use to play in w12 with over 4mill points.

But please if you have any questions please be more specific and mail me ig. My name is "The Cookie Monster."

neofragger

We are currently growing at great rates and are still looking for the player that names himself "experienced". We got players from top tribes/top 20 in other worlds and we are doing great. So if anyone is interested speak to The Cookie Monster. in game. You must be in K54 and borders or have a member of Cookie in another K close to you.

DeletedUser

If I didn't have so much debts and had to pay! I would have joined your side for fun murph :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

did you own cookie in w35 ?
i must say you are very impressive and if this tribe goes far i would like to join but not yet mate

but i remeber cookie from w35