Facebook TW Anonymous group

The-Dwarf

It is on the topic of TW so what could be more "on topic" than a thread about TW Anonymous for TW Addicts?

Are you talking about the facebook group? No!

One would think the developers would appreciate the free advertisement on Facebook from some of its most hard core paying members.

I can't stop laughing:lol:

How is it any less "on topic" than some of the other threads that we see regularly on the forums?

Hmm, let me see. The thread is about a group on facebook, you're talking about being addicted... Yea, I think that rounds it up

I also suggest that it belongs on the W18 specific forum as it is about W18 tribes.

That's a very bad idea! The number of forum active W18'ers is tiny, the amount of active people in the facebook group would never go above 10.

*Don't be a spoil sport and get a thread closed just because you can't or won't join. Go noble a barb instead.

*Don't be a noob and keep a pointless, time-wasting thread open. Go noble an inactive UA-er instead.

bomberace101

So you are discriminating against me because im not in the UA?

If anything, it should be in general discussion i suppose

Hakushaku

Didn't the original founders of the UA (of TWA, that is) actually come to TW from Facebook/Knighthood? So this is basically a movement back to the roots.

Baroness Janice

Didn't the original founders of the UA (of TWA, that is) actually come to TW from Facebook/Knighthood? So this is basically a movement back to the roots.

They sure did. They couldnt hack it in KH so they came to TW instead. Bunch of whiners Lol ~BJ ducks because she came from KH also~

DeletedUser

Can we stop two things here:

1. stop bashing the guy, this thread is allowed here.
2. stop trying to do my job, I will decide what is and isn't allowed.

Cheers

DeletedUser

they were doing a moderator job because there was no maderator
cheers

DeletedUser

Haha, didn't realise it was an old thread, sorry guys and thanks gunju.