/Fail this and fail that/...STFU sarcastic @#%$ers

antpi1e

Every thread I read is the same here....we have penguin sperm constantly saying gay ____ with the first reply to every thread.If that's not annoying enough, the following posts are all predestined to go in the same direction as the "FTP" which makes the whole thread useless to read.

Can we please have two separate forums entitled:

World 30 Forums (Repetitive B.S. accepted)
World 30 Forums (Serious,intelligent replies required)

Out of all the premade tribes that have been suggested,I don't have a clear view of which ones are actually legit because of the n00b text propaganda instigators try to cloud our judgement with.

Don't get me wrong,its funny every once in a while,but DAMN somebody shoot me:ram:

P.S. If anybody knows of a premade tribe with a proven leader who can spell and speak better than a 10 year old mexican immigrant who just learned english (Which seems to represent all of the current dukes of premades) please oh please mail me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats tyranny! *Picks up a hippie holding a sign* Freedom of Speech!

You can't make me say something intelligent if I don't want to.

DeletedUser

Every thread I read is the same here....we have penguin sperm constantly saying gay ____ with the first reply to every thread.If that's not annoying enough, the following posts are all predestined to go in the same direction as the "FTP" which makes the whole thread useless to read.

Can we please have two separate forums entitled:

World 30 Forums (Repetitive B.S. accepted)
World 30 Forums (Serious,intelligent replies required)

Out of all the premade tribes that have been suggested,I don't have a clear view of which ones are actually legit because of the n00b text propaganda instigators try to cloud our judgement with.

Don't get me wrong,its funny every once in a while,but DAMN somebody shoot me:ram:

P.S. If anybody knows of a premade tribe with a proven leader who can spell and speak better than a 10 year old mexican immigrant who just learned english (Which seems to represent all of the current dukes of premades) please oh please mail me.

completely objectively (im not in his tribe, or any way related) SK is the only tribe i know with a respected leader. But this tribe and its leader (who is supposedly under an alias) have not been put to the test, so this is pure conjecture from W28.

otherwise, good luck sifting through the crap, i know i can never be bothered

livefromthe216

if people didnt start fail threads, we wouldnt flame them :)