fail

DeletedUser

Yesh ^^ send me a message in-game and we shal have a intresting conversation on fish and shrimp, and birds!!! lol sorry i has a sugar high tonight, strange 0.0

DeletedUser

You should see I'm shaking in my boots here from your *awsome power* ^^ Stil waiting for something intresting to happen hehe.

DeletedUser92136

if your going to wait all day waching tw fourm for some thing "intersting to happen" you need to get a life

DeletedUser

Actually I have not spent all day watching he thread, I did chores talked to my gf during her work break and watched my dad get angry at a video game(Let the hous ring with shouts and curses of such!!)I actually just got my laptop back from my sister, next ^^

DeletedUser92136

wow can you really not spell house right? AND YOUR FREEKING TELLING ME ABOUT ENGLISH CLASS A GRAMMAR JUST SHUT UP SNICH!

DeletedUser

Make me shut up ^^ Attack me and force me to shut my mouth and yes I admit I mispelled one word but I do believe no one is perfect ^^ And umm undead I really don't care ^^ But if you want to provide amusement as well please do ^^

DeletedUser

Really, Hmm everyone else in this forum do i suck at spelling and sentence structure?

DeletedUser

I'm not perfect sadly,(Autism and all, not a excuse but a reasoning) Plus I like making him mad. But since he left than I'll be shutting up now.

DeletedUser74702

God you are the biggest jerkapodamus in history I SWARE!

The jerkapodamus was a rare bird in the Jurassic era. It was due in part to this flyer that many of the current vegetation we enjoy today are still fruitful on the earth. Please do not use its name in vain.