Families in a world with unlimited members??

DeletedUser

could they work in world 46?

i have friends in world 46 and they are telling me their tribes are thinking about it..

DeletedUser

I can see it happening, a few noob leaders want to merge numbers but they don't want to lose their tribe name, so they'll call themselves a family and think they're just gods gift to TW :)

DeletedUser

It seems possible but I predict the only tribes who might try that will be GoHard and the other large tribes whose name I forget this late at night. And i'm kinda hoping they'll end up fighting over leadership and take out each other or at least GoHard.

DeletedUser85000

Families are very much a possibility, yes. Can you think of a better way to organise a tribe with 500+ members?

DeletedUser

i suspect there will be, its just easier to coordinate 3 small groups then 1 large one

DeletedUser

What would happen if everone joined 1 tribe and nobled barbs ?
:/

DeletedUser

Surely in theory if these family tribes worked then some of the wars would be insane.

But most likely when 5,000 players declare war, about 4987 won't do anything and the weaker members on the rim of said tribe will just be picked off one by one.

When empires overextend themselves they fall.

DeletedUser

i suspect there will be, its just easier to coordinate 3 small groups then 1 large one

How would that be easier? It'd be easier to make a tribe with a decent amount of members and focus more on getting good players instead of every player you see.

DeletedUser

Some people fear large tribes. 'There's safety in numbers' is true to an extent, but a lot of the time you will just get threatening mail from the leader saying:

If u don''t STop aTtackkin mai m3mberz then im gonnna get mai hole trib to smash u

DeletedUser85151

I think the only tribe thats gonna work in W46 is LEG , I would very much join if i got an invite :D

DeletedUser

I can only see people playing for the first time fearing these tribes. Anyone playing for more than a month should realise that with more than 100 members it gets hard to coordinate, how does 1100 people coordinate an attack? How can you manage that forum? It's pointless to pointwhore (Pun;)

Edit: At this point in the world, you can't know who is going to come out on top, and even if they last for the first month or two, once real wars break out very few top tribes will be left later in game. Even the good ones can get tag teamed by overwhelimg odds.