Farewell or how I want to commend

DeletedUser

Greetings w16.
I fear my time here on w16 is coming to an end(well an extremly possible one).
The game itself has become broing somewhere about 2 months ago. And I haven't been really active since the ~I~ war. For that I apologize to my tribemates.

Since this is my farewell thread I want to go with commemorating and praising =HRV= and its tribemembers present or gone...

1. Leader Zvone1979. What to say about him except pure awesomeness. Great leader, great guy, great skill.
2. The real deal guys
Hrvatski Tigar, manjinjorgo, Srce Vatreno, rudomir, pulac, Zmajkojileti, Siroki, TheOniram, Vukas, grandecapo, OSIJEK, macekzgb, Sauroni, omegaextreme, Vjeverice, lord ekense, YUKIA, mlions and the list goes on...
They were with us from the early start and boy did we cause mayhem :D
3. The ones that joined us and made us stronger
erect, mattsrocky, AThanThuy, AxltheCat, elKamikazo, rheem, Drewguy007 and the list also goes on :D
These guys were really something :d ElKamikazo always gets the job done, rheem always waiting, erect knows how to force the enemy into a mistake, Axl being an animal, and so on...
4. All those who I haven't mentioned that were or still are HRV. Stay special guys... ;) Don't hold back you are still very good and capable.
Other tribes:
To Hippos I commend them for being leet.
To CND for being great allies and later on I have played with some of them and can say that they are good players and great people.
To Plight for their ideals in ravaging TW :) And to Seagryfn: warm and cordial hello Seagryfn ;)

To Salvkas for being Salvkas, a great trustworthy leader, TW friend to whole =HRV= Stay well :)
To ORC and BANG for keeping it interested in the Northwest :D

And as last to C2, forgot how to put that two up, again :S, Keep it cool guys, you have good leaders and very good players.

I apologize if iI have left someone out.

Also I am aware of some spelling and grammar errors but i'm just too tired :).

Now, I know I had to make you read this long text but I honestly don't care I had the right, besides some topics here are worse than this one :p.

There is a possiblity of me returning but it is a slim one. I won't miss the game, but I will DEFINETLY miss the PEOPLE and my TRIBEMATES!

After two years Romulus is checking out ;).

DeletedUser22370

and so the forums become evermore so boring, this world will miss you romulus :)

MichielK

You had a great run, Romulus. Thanks for kicking ass in the ~I~ conflict :)

Good luck out there!

DeletedUser

Bah, I thought this would happen eventually....well it was fun while it lasted, good luck mate and I hope we´ll see each other on the college soon ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a possiblity of me returning but it is a slim one. I won't miss the game, but I will DEFINETLY miss the PEOPLE and my TRIBEMATES!

I think thats the same for most of us. Good luck!

DeletedUser

I didn't know you and you may have been in an enemy tribe, but good luck anyway.

I'll start sending my little white horsies right away :scout:

DeletedUser

Always sad to lose one of our few active posters that knows how to use these forums properly. Best of luck to you in the future Romulus.

DeletedUser

So...correct me if I'm wrong...and I know this is literally beating a dead horse into the ground...but how can whats going on with Dust now, for example, be called casual expansion, but what happened with ~I~ an all out war?

Sorry to bring it up, but it is a valid, yet 'who cares' point.

:icon_cool:

jakeeboy

So...correct me if I'm wrong...and I know this is literally beating a dead horse into the ground...but how can whats going on with Dust now, for example, be called casual expansion, but what happened with ~I~ an all out war?

Because ~I~ was a lot closer point wise than dust is/ will be.

DeletedUser

Thx for the kind words people ;). See ya.
@dunbop
Well it is who cares the important thing is to have fun :).

DeletedUser

Wrong thread...
But... look at the stats. That should prove it. And what jake said.

DeletedUser

Good luck Rom, I enjoyed playing with you in W36 and got to know you a bit there. Sorry to see you leave world 16 too. Catch ya around!

DeletedUser

Thx for the kind words people ;). See ya.
@dunbop
Well it is who cares the important thing is to have fun :).

I did have fun, I was only bringing up a valid misconception.

Points have no bearing in the matter of a tribes activity.

I just dont see how some call the ~I~ deal a war when there was hardly anyone to fight back in ~I~.

Anywho...back on topic.