Farewell W81

DeletedUser74388

Well I wanted to write a big long post with Heath Ledger images and a few graphs or pie charts to shame all of you...but I lost interest moths ago so this will have to suffice. It may still be a long rant, not sure how long I will want to write...

I am still trying to figure out how bigcheese has 2.6 times more ODA than rank #2 (attack ranking) and most of you did much much worse than that. Time and Time again I heard people say to my coplayers - that we did not contribute or discrediting our contribution...but just look at those stats, ODA is the most telling statistic of war contribution. We killed our enemies again and again, and others sat back and took the spoils.

In the area of Defense HUGE Props to danielbieri90- He had more resolve to stay alive than I have ever seen. DB it was a pleasure to stand beside you at the end, a well deserved win for you!

blckdrgn2 Thank you for leading LRO - It is a thankless tiring job being the leader and for the most part you did a good job. You did alot for the tribe and led us to victory! You made the right moves ie:mergers and acquisitions as required of a good leader that sealed LRO Victory, well done.

Flex - Sorry I was too selfish and lazy to save your sorry self...deserved or not doesnt need to be debated here, its just still sucks what they did to you and I wish I had been willing to destroy, but meh, I was already done with this world.

Greenmoon - I doubt you will read this...but hey you get props for having the guts to nobling fearlessly into enemy territory. Also for befriending my coplayer so that he didnt want to kill you every day.

To PH & Jeff and our queso crew it was great playing with you guys!

BOA and all you barb noblers - meh - not sure how you are still here, probably cause I got lazy and respected Cody....regardless ugh, your stats make we want to barf. Way to coast your way to the end on our coattails.

Finally, Thank you most of all to the two best coplayers! What a great ride it has been. You guys amazed me time and time again with your skill and ideas. We really challenged each other and learned from each other until the end. I appreciate your friendship and glad we got to know each other.

My final gift to all of you is the top players map so you can watch bigcheese (or yourself) rise to victory!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asukon

Reaction score
Even tho i quit back in Januari, super fun world, well played everyone.

Deleted User - 10017355

I am still trying to figure out how bigcheese has 2.6 times more ODA than rank #2 (attack ranking) and most of you did much much worse than that. Time and Time again I heard people say to my coplayers - that we did not contribute or discrediting our contribution...but just look at those stats, ODA is the most telling statistic of war contribution. We killed our enemies again and again, and others sat back and took the spoils.

BOA and all you barb noblers - meh - not sure how you are still here, probably cause I got lazy and respected Cody....regardless ugh, your stats make we want to barf. Way to coast your way to the end on our coattails.

Firstly, you did a great job offensively, and this made a massive difference to the outcome of this world. However when you play such a heavy offense game, the rest of the tribe has to cover you're defensive responsiblities and thus you can't say the rest of us are undeserving because we didn't do the same. I didn't vote for you to be 100% offense (late in the game, though you were already very high percentage), so that you could tell us we let the tribe down offensively.

And there's no real need for smack talking those who despised flex's action now that the world is over, it's just a cheap crack; and you know it.

-Wikki

P.s. Thanks for your tribal dominance post too, my favorite post this world :icon_smile:

blckdrgn1

Well I wanted to write a big long post with Heath Ledger images and a few graphs or pie charts to shame all of you...but I lost interest moths ago so this will have to suffice. It may still be a long rant, not sure how long I will want to write...

Hey Jane :) Did Tomas or Noah hack your external account? lol Anyway, there are a lot of factors to why the stats ended up the way they did. First off your account had probably the highest offensive village ratio in the tribe which as wikki said only increased over time. You also had 3 players on the account so your activity was superior to most. No one can say that you didnt contribute or whatever. But you also cannot say the rest of the tribe sat back and took the spoils, thats very ignorant of the 330 mil ODA the rest of the tribe had.

Before you left UW to join LRO, LRO was taking control of the core and moving closer and closer to K45. Morale was bad in UW which is why Danielbieri and voodoo left and yourself. After you left it was a sort of tipping point that caused several players on your front to quickly quit which helped your ODA stats since players who stop dodging give the best ODA :) The UW/Beserk players in the core and west side of the world did not give up so easily. That is where they focused most of their defensive and offensive efforts. So you shouldnt assume that since your front was easier to advance that all fronts were the same, and that people were just slacking or some thing.

I dont think you need a simulator to find out that one nuke vs one village worth of population gives more ODA than one nuke against a stack.

Its hard to measure what made them quit, but the pressure the rest of the tribe was putting on the west side and the core was definitely a factor. Everyone contributed to the many operations I setup. You have to wonder if UW would have fought back against your front more if the rest of LRO was not hammering away at their precious core area / power ranger whites area.

In the area of Defense HUGE Props to danielbieri90- He had more resolve to stay alive than I have ever seen. DB it was a pleasure to stand beside you at the end, a well deserved win for you!

Daniel did have good defensive skills and perseverance however without the massive loads of support from the tribe, he would have been eaten... this is one example of where the whole tribe stepped up.

blckdrgn2 Thank you for leading LRO - It is a thankless tiring job being the leader and for the most part you did a good job. You did alot for the tribe and led us to victory! You made the right moves ie:mergers and acquisitions as required of a good leader that sealed LRO Victory, well done.

Thank you :) It was a lot of fun!

Hate to say it but this is probably the most egotistical thing I've heard from you Jane heh. I dont think you realize how much the rest of the tribe was hammering the core and the west side. You aren't giving credit where its deserved.

Yes your account did incredibly well, the rest of the tribe did too. It was the combined efforts of all that brought us this win. I'm proud of everyone who was there at the end. If they werent doing their part they would have been internalled like many others were.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74388

Hey Jane :) Did Tomas or Noah hack your external account?
HAHA, well you know, since I had to listen to those two for nearly a year, I thought I should at least represent our account as a whole for the final post. :icon_smile: I actually edited down, it was worse and I felt bad, lol.

Daniel did have good defensive skills and perseverance however without the massive loads of support from the tribe, he would have been eaten... this is one example of where the whole tribe stepped up.
I do agree, it was a tribe effort that kept DB alive, props to the loving turtles. You (blckdrgn) also did a ton of work sitting too, but I dont think many other people would have stuck it out like he did.

Hard to say if you are right or not on the rest but - you make some valid points, thats why I respect you.

In regards to defense wikki - I would say that countless times our lack of defense was extremely exaggerated. Even at our most extreme it was still like 20% defense and we had snipers/fast moving def all around. Plus when needed AM can sure turn and offense village into a defense one pretty quickly, especially if you have the troop building boost around. There were only a few ops before Christmas that we requested support for, for the most part we took care of ourself and did not burden the tribe when we were attacked. Multiple times I found it funny that people thought we were all offense and attacked, only to find us able to stack anywhere on a dime due to our unique set up. Though I do agree, we did not send as much support to other tribe mates as others did, to that props to the tribe for picking up our slack ;)

The maps were fun to make, I wish I had started saving them earlier :icon_biggrin: