Question Farm Assistant or report helper

DeletedUser115283

Hi, I really like the farm assistant it makes farming really easy. Unfortunately right now I am going crazy about reports. Its been 2 months since this problem started more villages I take it become more annoying.

The problem is when I scout 1500 villages reports disappear in like 2 3 days and it forces me sending each barbarian village a scout by one again. So I farm like 3 days 100s of villages. I am busy for 2 days when I am back bam 750 reports gone.

I have tried to move all the first scouting reports to archive which didn't fix the problem, after a week or so they don't get deleted but farm assistant don't see them because most of them got replaced by a new ones and disappeared.

So the solutions I could think of the my problem is these

1) Find a way so reports don't disappear so I can keep farming without problems.
2) If all the reports disappear there should be easy way to send scout to all these barbarian villages a scout so I can get new report and resetup farm assistant.
3) The last solution I can think of is getting back the reports some how if they disappear which I believe not possible but who knows there might be ways like saving reports to my own pc so server dont deletes my stuff unless I delete the files on my pc.

I am open the any other solutions. I believe pretty amazing scripts out there. I have never used scripts in this game but if you tell me whyrus here is the link get this script its good I will read the guides and run it. Also if you can give me small explanations I would appreciate it. example: Here this bla bla script, this is what this script does and this is how will it fix your problem or Here use this script and you dont have to do farm the same way anywore because this script does bla bla.