Favor

DeletedUser106856

I'm a D player.

I have no O villages and i am growing at a steady pace. I attack players with HC ;)

DeletedUser

"Don't be narrow minded about swords, they have their use"

"No but really you probably shouldn't use swords though"

I just can't win, can I?

Shouldn't use swords in 15 tech, no, but they do have their use. You are trying to make it sound like I contradicted myself, when both points were entirely unique to the other. On a broader scale, swords are fine, in this specific situation, they are not. You can't win because instead of attacking ideas, you resort to attacking words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shouldn't use swords in 15 tech, no, but they do have their use. You are trying to make it sound like I contradicted myself, when both points were entirely unique to the other. On a broader scale, swords are fine, in this specific situation, they are not. You can't win because instead of attacking ideas, you resort to attacking words.

And you assume i was talking about swords in general, instead of on 15 tech worlds.

Though i still don't like them on simple-tech worlds. Enjoy building your defence at significantly sub-optimal speed.

DeletedUser

Late game swords far outweigh HC defense, and easier to balance resources to create, youd take that over your def building 4-5 days earlier, without a doubt. Early game the only reason I make swords is if there is a tribal requirement.

Just saying they aren't useless and you shouldn't hate people for using them lol

DeletedUser64969

hes always on skype tho :p cough cough, POOF, and i disappear.

hanibalii

He leaves his skype on while he sleeps.
I should know, shouldn't I Nauz ;)

Nauz doesn't do the average D though, he adjusts it for his favour.