Feedback - World 126

Reaction score
To me, this world feels a bit too similar to 123 -- with some worse aspects. It almost feels as if this is a noob-friendly world in compensation of w125 (likely) having a way above average skill level.

1) - Attack timing: Milliseconds (100)
This... Just feels too noob-friendly. 50ms is already easy enough to snipe, let's not make a habit of double this.

2) - Beginners protection ratio: 1:20 for 60 days
Again, noob friendliness. This is a silly amount of time for 20:1 to exist. Personally, I don't mind 20:1 in the mid to late game too much, it makes little difference. Early on, however, this handicaps better players tremendously by taking away a significant amount of player farms.

3) - Nightmode: Dynamic Nightbonus
You had to have this, after the vote on w125. But again, more protective measures for noobs, while more experienced players will be able to abuse this. Static nightbonus is one thing, the dynamic one is open to much more abuse by tribes that have 24/7 coverage than it provides safety to those who sleep during those times. Blitzes and abuse of nightbonus during recap wars will just be more frequent.

4) - Watchtower: Activated
Aka tribalwars easy mode

5) - Tribe limit: 40

:)

I think this is a perfect world to start so soon after 125. Those rimmed there will find a home here. A great world for the average player and the noob alike, though I think many will just premium farm this world, hoping 127 will have settings that encourage some actual fighting instead.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The combination of paladin skill/NB and WT is just too defensive.

I thought that TW learned from the mistakes of 112 and 114.

I'd suggest removing 1 of those settings, even both.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Remove the paladin and we good, WT + Night Bonus can work together (even if i would avoid it) but combining it with also Paladin is just too much. Generally, i dont think Paladin skills should be combined with WT since it becomes just to strong and you will always hit a defensive paladin. while you are very limited to hit with offensive paladins.

Its been a few worlds without WT, i get it was time for one.
Night bonus seems to be a very 50/50 setting so makes sense to have it every other world (124 had, 125 didnt).