Feforming of ~L~

DeletedUser

You say you are on the frontlines, and yet you have taken just 8 vills in the war so far... not to mention, they were more than 4 months ago... Sort of proves how frontline you are :icon_eek:

yes and i will not say it isent treu why should i

but this isent all just attacking mate :icon_wink:

-Nightrider-

from what i see ~L~ change the way this world was going, and we will keep doing what we are doing right now ,we are a great tribe, some here in ~L~ are the best players in this world, and every one here was right by saying ~L~ as his own way to do things , lets keep it up!!!none of the tribe will win this world with stats or points only, but by taking ground from the enemies , lets see what future will show!!

DeletedUser

from what i see ~L~ change the way this world was going, and we will keep doing what we are doing right now ,we are a great tribe, some here in ~L~ are the best players in this world, and every one here was right by saying ~L~ as his own way to do things , lets keep it up!!!none of the tribe will win this world with stats or points only, but by taking ground from the enemies , lets see what future will show!!

lol. what makes L players better then drink, mts or panda? you fought on both sides in this war, aint too hard to fight like that. First you attacked MTS backline when they didnt expect you to, they you just swaped sides and attacked our.

Yes, you are a great tribe, with great players, you changed the way this world was going, without you noone would exist. Then why arent you fighting whole world alone? Its bit easier to attack tribe that is fighting on all other possible fronts in the same time, I assure you

-Nightrider-

in ~L~ we work as a team that is what it will make the different you cant win the world on your own , you need good active team behind you and MTS had 2 front at one point they survive so drink decide the way things is going today , drink always think that ~L~ will be easy to take out witch they were wrong about it,

cant beat ~L~!!!!!

DeletedUser

in ~L~ we work as a team that is what it will make the different you cant win the world on your own , you need good active team behind you and MTS had 2 front at one point they survive so drink decide the way things is going today , drink always think that ~L~ will be easy to take out witch they were wrong about it,

cant beat ~L~!!!!!

yes, MTS had 2 fronts at one point, how much did L had? one, and that was too much for them so they went to other side.

cant wait to beat L

DeletedUser

Mr Purple, Your History of this world seems lacking to me. And as student of History and all round know-it-all I will take it upon myself to re-educate you.

you fought on both sides in this war, aint too hard to fight like that. First you attacked MTS backline when they didnt expect you to, they you just swaped sides and attacked our.

You were not in MTS and so maybe don't remember too well, however it was the actions of MTS players on L's border which lead to L fighting MTS both times. It can hardly be suggested then that MTS were not expecting it, their players were chomping at the bit to fight L. Furthermore, Drink attacked L, not the other way around ;), although, granted L had planned to attack Drink anyway and maybe part of Drink's reasoning to attack L was that; information was in fact leaked (and posted in these forums) to Drink about L planning to attack them. The Date was even given to them. It can hardly be suggested that Drink had no time to prepare. Therefore to conclude, the swapping of sides has no negative implication on the quality of L's players. In fact it can be stated that: As the smaller tribe fighting and winning against unfair odd's against MTS and then against Drink, L's players have proved themselves to be very skilled indeed.

lol. what makes L players better then drink, mts or panda?

Yes, you are a great tribe, with great players, you changed the way this world was going, without you noone would exist. Then why arent you fighting whole world alone? Its bit easier to attack tribe that is fighting on all other possible fronts in the same time, I assure you

I think you misunderstand my good friend Nightrider. He did not state that L were better then all Drink, panda and MTS players. He stated that L have some of the best players in the world. By the same notion Drink, panda and MTS all have some of the best players in the world too.

DeletedUser

My history of W28 is pretty much bang on. i know how it started. who rose to the top.
who held it and who was infamous

cookie.. L players were always better than Drink.
Hang on a min,.. when did L start.. pop quiz??

Mait started it, we had little ones and ME.. thats the formation

Drink mass recruited, whilst L were formed off the INFAMOUS PWO..
to which i still bear the avatar.

PWO = Winder Druidess,(michelle) and she was friends with Aifos, Bloodangle Barry, her partner or Bjanuak cant remember the spelling.

but when i say these names, and u reconise all of them. Drink beer, Rage, KK the northern hemesphere were pretty much all friends anyways!!

its the un-stable southern hemesphere that was, prob still is a ticking bomb that cant sort themselves out.
heres an old map to smile for: Enjoy

WORLD28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: