fel teh pwn!!!

DeletedUser

Hi to people :) Yes, I am hill berries.. however I have no idea who the original poster is. I have a decent idea, it's either Camarade Popov or sacred fool. Yes, I still like to set a bait for crazy lunatics to bite. I think it's absolutely hysterical how I can post one post and have 100 people reply to it with all their panties in a bunch. Just goes to show how much TW matters to them and how little existence they have outside of it. Any old people looking to get in contact with me, please PM me.

DeletedUser

I was told my name popped up here.

I'll tell you what I told Broxi: I wont do to him what he did to us 3 times. I'm above this and dont need this. Only reason you didnt got catted early on was due to Broxi, nothing else.

That plus the fact Rammo convinced me to let you guys fail by yourselves. Looks like Rammo was right. Your reputation preceeded you and your mouth got you in troubles. If I was you, I'd check who I'm recruiting to avoid problems and if you wanted to stay incognito, I wouldnt use references to w39/shocker. I'd also avoid the "pwn" and other references of that nature if you really wanted to stay under the radar. You threw your mates under the bus by yourself with your own ego, congrats! A shame, Broxi's a really nice guy and didnt deserved this.

Funny post tho. Kudos to the one who made this. Actually, I think its you Nis who did that.

A bit OT: How's it gonig Karma? Mikeys123 here :p w41's nice with Jammer, T and Jace ^^

What can I say man? You know I love you and I miss you. Ask Pyr I always talk about you. We should dshokr 2.0 it up, that would be great fun. As far as throwing people under the bus and being in a hole.. my friend, don't forget that I am one of best TW players all time, you know it to be true... you taught me at first :). Nobody's under the bus, nobody's in trouble... and you know it's impossible to cat me down since I always have more troops than anyone around, I would simply backtime whoever cat attacked me and it would be it (unless of course it was a tribal effort to cat me, in which case I would get people involved also on my side). I'm sorry we had the falling out and things ended like they did. I hold no grudge, and I wish we could play TW again and be "online buds" again. But please, stop acting like the overlord of TW. You were much more pleasant when you were just a sweet, polite, talkative French guy. Your new personality is reminiscent of the Darth Lord.. it doesn't suit you. Yes, you're a great player.. but so am I, so is Pyrenees, so are dozens and possibly hundreds of other players.. no need to become such a negative antagonist. Relax, things happen, people make mistakes, people get into fights.. it isn't the end of the world. If you ever decide to get over the grudge, let me know please.. we'll all team up for dshokr 2.0 and show everybody in TW what real strategy is. Later bud.. and I'm very happy to see you dominate w41 :)