Fg

DeletedUser

I had a question about this tribe. Did Rivea and Game actually merge? Just wondering as I thought that Rivea was the remnents of the N family that survived and were mainly Korean. I dont know how great of an idea this is but in the beginning days of G-57/Game it was a mixed Korean/English speaking tribe and worked well for a while and was kinda shocked to see that it looked like they merge with rivea after the koreans left when they attacked bepark.

DeletedUser

I had a question about this tribe. Did Rivea and Game actually merge? Just wondering as I thought that Rivea was the remnents of the N family that survived and were mainly Korean. I dont know how great of an idea this is but in the beginning days of G-57/Game it was a mixed Korean/English speaking tribe and worked well for a while and was kinda shocked to see that it looked like they merge with rivea after the koreans left when they attacked bepark.

It was either merge or die off. Game were inactive forever and Rivea! had ran out of tribes to merge into. Combining forces get's them safety in numbers for Rivea! and much needed activity for Game.

A win-win for both tribes.

DeletedUser

Sorry was just curious as I actually created Game back in the day and have though about making a comeback in W32 and was just checking what was going on here :D.

DeletedUser

Sorry was just curious as I actually created Game back in the day and have though about making a comeback in W32 and was just checking what was going on here :D.

I have to correct you there.

If you are who I think you may be, then you created G-57; it was I who then took G-57 and recreated it where it actually worked properly as Game.

Two days ago, I mod the non-existent W52 forums.
:O

Even though I finally managed to quit almost a week ago (yes I was still playing under disguse :p) I may have to join W52 just to have you as a mod :p

Do Scots have a soul? Supposedly we don't, so I think I didn't lose anything :lol:
Hmmm... nope, I don't think they do XD

DeletedUser

:O

Even though I finally managed to quit almost a week ago (yes I was still playing under disguse :p) I may have to join W52 just to have you as a mod :p

Join me in teh dark side!

And to stay on topic, which I have to do nowadays. G-57 were the Korean/English tribe yes? I remember Game reforming and eating out the G-57 members in K67. There was an internal war over fighting bepark back then wasn't there?

Ah the good old days...

DeletedUser

Join me in teh dark side!

And to stay on topic, which I have to do nowadays. G-57 were the Korean/English tribe yes? I remember Game reforming and eating out the G-57 members in K67. There was an internal war over fighting bepark back then wasn't there?

Ah the good old days...

To put it simply, yes.

to put it more complicatedly, Bepark weren't great allies and got in the way, I decided they wouldn't be much use anymore and the spy in our council (one of them) told them. But, back when we were in shape we demolished them in a week or two (don't quote me on times it was ages ago)

DeletedUser

Thats right for some reason EU32 wanted to be called G-57 back then and had the name of the tribe as Girls Paradise :D. W32 was always my favorite world I ever played on but I was a pretty bad player lol. Got lucky to have great tribemates back then as I had no clue what I was doing.

DeletedUser

To put it simply, yes.

to put it more complicatedly, Bepark weren't great allies and got in the way, I decided they wouldn't be much use anymore and the spy in our council (one of them) told them. But, back when we were in shape we demolished them in a week or two (don't quote me on times it was ages ago)

I remember that, I was about 50k back then, if I remember correctly, our lame ass dukes left us to join you or deleted their accounts, I remember very little nobling. Just no one in my tribe had any spines back then until I took charge later.

DeletedUser

I remember that, I was about 50k back then, if I remember correctly, our lame ass dukes left us to join you or deleted their accounts, I remember very little nobling. Just no one in my tribe had any spines back then until I took charge later.

if i'm not mistaken, you lead bpark1 right ?

DeletedUser

I became a baron at the very end of Bpark1's day since I had only started playing w32 about a month before that, I took charge of TUA when it was formed, which was what was left of Bepark, Bpark1, Blood, and 100%RB fam. Turned all those tribes into one active one and did pretty good for a while. Then my "friends" in Kings, Sky, and Rivea told me each of those tribes planned on attacking us, all within the same 2 weeks they decided to target us, lol.

DeletedUser

I became a baron at the very end of Bpark1's day since I had only started playing w32 about a month before that, I took charge of TUA when it was formed, which was what was left of Bepark, Bpark1, Blood, and 100%RB fam. Turned all those tribes into one active one and did pretty good for a while. Then my "friends" in Kings, Sky, and Rivea told me each of those tribes planned on attacking us, all within the same 2 weeks they decided to target us, lol.

Heh - I didn't even know any of bpark1 was allowed to live. Thats right, thats what made us turn on them; it was a lack of respect. They decided to keep recruiting and recruiting and recruiting, even recruited our targets. Which is why we had no choice left to us.

DeletedUser

Actually quite allot of Bepark and Bpark1 was still there, I believe Pure100 (founder) is still in Bepark.

DeletedUser

Actually quite allot of Bepark and Bpark1 was still there, I believe Pure100 (founder) is still in Bepark.

Yea, I've seen him floating around. Pure100 was the spy who was in the council in Game; I have wanted to rim him but I could never be bothered to play much in my final days lol.