Filtering the incomings and outgoings tabs of your village overview

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDisbelieve

Reaction score
Hi,

I couldn't find an option to do this so apologies in advance if it already exists. I would like the possibility to add a filter to incomings/outgoings in your village overview (which could also extend to the troops tab in the rally point and the general overview). I originally thought of this idea with regards to excluding attacks sent via the loot assistant, but for this forum post I did some brainstorming on things you could possibly filter on. Some of these don't really make sense at first sight, but I think that if this ever gets implemented, these options wouldn't be too difficult to add in case someone would want to make use of them.

- Exclude loot assistant attacks (the most important one to me, especially on my older laptop I HAVE to collapse the "your troops" tab because it makes the page incredibly show when I have 100+ farm runs going)
- Exclude incoming attacks from tribe members
- Exclude incoming attacks from players (for example if you just conquered a village and you have a ton of incoming farm runs)
- Exclude labelled incoming attacks
- Exclude incoming attacks that are at a certain unit speed after being labelled (e.g. don't show attacks that have axe speed)
- Exclude outgoing attacks that are at a certain unit speed (e.g. don't show attacks that have axe speed)
- Exclude outgoing small attacks
- Exclude outgoing medium attacks
- Exclude outgoing large attacks
- Exclude outgoing scout attacks
- Exclude outgoing attacks to barbarian/bonus villages
- Exclude outgoing support
- Exclude incoming support
- Exclude incoming support from yourself
- Exclude incoming support from people outside your tribe
- Exclude incoming support from people inside your tribe

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If the developers want the simplest possible implementation, they could accomplish most of this by utilizing the existing filters on the incoming page - just add a checkbox to only show incomings to the current village. Wouldn't filter outgoings though.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Agreed it would be great for outgoing, incoming i think can be filtered enough. Maybe could even apply that same interface to outgoing.

Some options seem uncessary IE: remove incoming support can already be done. Some not needed. I think for starters just filtering outgoings by attack size is what people want.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean, let's be real, basically any filtering options they add will be welcome. If you don't like them you can ignore them, same as the ones we have now on the incomings screen; but for some people they will be massive.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would totally get behind this if the filtering was maybe done on the incoming/outgoing screen The village overview is slowly becoming bulky...or maybe have it be a setting you can toggle in settings.