Final Words

vwin007

I thought I'd start a little thread where people can say their final goodbyes to this world.

The world is finally ending! I don't know how I feel about it. It's been a long journey. While I can't say I had a huge impact on this world, I did enjoy my time. I am always amazed I made it this long. I can't say I have this skills of Logboss, Maitt, Lafr0062, or any other top player after all these years of playing, but I was skilled enough to last to the end. I mostly think tribes kept me around because of my location in the core of the world, which is fine. I end this world with no enemies, which I am happy about. All my true rivals I put an end to in my earlier years playing. I met some great players here and had a chance to play along with most of them. I won't miss some of the late nights dodging and launching timed attacks, but I will miss the teamwork and the precision attacks. Anyways good luck to everyone that continues on to another world and good luck in RL to everyone. R.I.P. Cookie :swordsman:

-Nightrider-

it as been fun playing with all of you, i will like to thanks all my ~L~ tribe mates it was great to fight beside you and i did accomplish a lot in this game and gain experience by working beside you,my very best time was when we when on war with drink it was a good fight and all together did great, made great friends here in this game,thanks to MTS and Panda! for the alliance with out you guys we will not be here today and win w28,i wish success to every one in RL or in future TW world it will be great to play with you or against you like i said i am always ready to fight "JUST BRING IT" ..also i wish cookie will be with us , he made great plan, made us laugh when we had chat on skype cookie will be in our heart for ever.

MIKE...

DeletedUser

Well done to all who managed to last this long and who managed to end up in the winning tribe, either by diplomacy, loyalty or sheer hard work on the battlefield. I consider all of you as gaming friends whether we were allies or enemies. We each play our own game to advance our own cause, and I hold no grudges to anyone (and hope no-one holds me any) for doing whatever they can to ensure they end up victorious.

Yes, I am slighly disappointed to not officially "win", but I set some goals and hit most of them... being here at the end, being in the top 80 player rankings, being in the top 20 award rankings, and managing to regrow 5 villages into 100 (which went to 4 and currently is 170+).

To those who say I couldn't have done it without support from others - you are right, isn't that what we all do in a tribe? Thank you to those who felt I should be here in the final days, I will not name you as you may wish to keep that secret to yourselves in future worlds.

Good luck in whatever real life challenges you face, or in future wolrds in TW.

Clive

DeletedUser89573

Up until this last month this world has been awesome. The disloyalty shown by certain tribe mates by various means kinda killed it. To the rest of you, it has been a blast, maybe I will see you on another world.

DeletedUser

Good to see nice words about Ollie/Cookie upon the ending of this world.

I know that he played it for a number of years and would be pleased that he hasn't been forgotten as the world has come to an end.