Finding a decent tribe

DeletedUser

I am new to TW and want to be part of a tribe where really offensive language is not considered the norm.

I don't want to read racist, sexist, hetrosexist rubbish or any other personal attacks. I am perfectly fine about verbal insults, but not ones that rely on such nastiness.

I want to co-operate, learn and get down to some serious warring.

Any ideas how I can find a tribe with similar aims?

Caddir

DeletedUser

Steps:
1.Join another online game

I find every good tribe has it, bust most ae jokey, and funny.

DeletedUser

I don't mind banter, clever insults, etc.

In fact I admire a good cutting insult.

What I don't like is abusive offensive stuff that is illegal or borders on the illegal. Most of it is probably posted by kids who like using references to genitalia because they are new to the words.

I am not leaving just because there are a few idiots. There must be at least one tribe that can talk maturely?

DeletedUser

Illegal? Never come across one. Try looking in premise forum.

DeletedUser

Premade in the community section. It is for future tribes made before worlds start thus Premade. try and find a 'safe' tribe there.

DeletedUser1082

Just join a tribe as you normally would. I've never heard of a tribe that's full of obscene members. I don't understand you being so sensitive you need to go out of your way to try and find one by posting a thread on the forums.

DeletedUser

Contains the offensive language I was posted.

Hi

The reason I am being 'so sensitive' is that I recieved a post in which a senior tribe member used the following sentence:

"You Fucken questioning me cunt, Ill shave ur pubes glue them to ur mums chin and fuck her inside out Punjab smelly shit. How the fuck you like to die dirty shit"

Run your cursor over it if you really want to see it.

This was in reply to a well thought out question.

Do you really think I am being overly sensitive? Do you think that this is acceptable? Well, I don't.

I am just trying to find a tribe where that sort of thing is not acceptable. The tribe has since disbanded because, I guess, so many people left after receiving a copy of this.

I repeat, I don't mind swearing, and in-game threats, I play in role, but there is no need for this.

caddir