Fire And Ice!

DeletedUser105935

Personally I think Valour is the tribe most likely to win this world looking at things objectively...and Calm. the most likely of the three top tribes to lose.
i just lost all my respect with that comment Valour xant even beat a tribe 1/3 there size and got there ass kicked by calm i agree they can decide this world in witch side they choose backstabbers uber cool spammers.

so imputting all in onspam on this one due to the fact i knownothin of howcalm works or have any friends in there.

ashoka1

i just lost all my respect with that comment Valour xant even beat a tribe 1/3 there size and got there ass kicked by calm
If what tcr is getting is not beating then we'll ...a tribe is not dead when it's disbanded..sometimes it's dead in a war much b4 that..

Every war is fraught depending upon time situation and terrain ...it's not necessary that amongst two opponents result is always same...it all depends on situation and who has the chance of choosing time and place..

It's not a sprint that you take 400 villages in 7 days and win the world...it's a marathon ..there will be ups and downs for all...and the side which has not opened its cards ..always have edge over others. Whatever was result 3 months bAck..it has made valour stronger from within..and exposed calm. Weakness of inactivity...valour lost 400 villages in 7 days..calm. lost 550 in one day..

DeletedUser103870

If what tcr is getting is not beating then we'll ...a tribe is not dead when it's disbanded..sometimes it's dead in a war much b4 that..

Every war is fraught depending upon time situation and terrain ...it's not necessary that amongst two opponents result is always same...it all depends on situation and who has the chance of choosing time and place..

It's not a sprint that you take 400 villages in 7 days and win the world...it's a marathon ..there will be ups and downs for all...and the side which has not opened its cards ..always have edge over others. Whatever was result 3 months bAck..it has made valour stronger from within..and exposed calm. Weakness of inactivity...valour lost 400 villages in 7 days..calm. lost 550 in one day..

I really cant get your point from this comment .
so you are saying Valour war indicated Calm. inactivity ? :eek:
Hmmmm ...