FLB Vs 3dom???

DeletedUser

Im sorry but a tribe of the size of FLB could fight both tribes at the same time if they have any type of skill.

Hells Toy Master

Would be interesting mate; the only reason TENTH aren't dead yet is because they sided with hulk against prime etc (don't get me wrong hulk guys I know you didn't exactly agree/initiate that diplomacy ":), but sooner or later one of the top tribes (whether it be FLB, Hulk, Prime, or someone else) will bitch slap them to the rim.

Oh yes they did.

and one day they will all fall.......... we just have a nearly dead foe and a fresh one to fall........... then they will have our un-devided attention. :icon_twisted:

Edit, instead of doubble post

I could see FLB going after TENTH! for recruiting 3dom!

3dom held out for a long time, they didn't desert like most people would have so props for that. Either way, TENTH made a seemingly bad move on this by crossing the sleeping giant of the east.

Maybe its because I dislike the fact that Tribal God and tenth lied to me is why I am saying this..........

But when a player prime targets swiches tribes we dont pay attention and keep right on rimming them, and if someone helps them, we rim them too.

the "rzr" war is a bit of proof of that.

It takes alot to put the breaks on Prime.......... even as duke.....

Part of me wonders if it is the FLB members fearing tenth, or if its the Leadership?

Regardless of what you think of tenth, I will say this.

Running to the corner of the rim to take on SEL is running from the world and you will lose alot of the respect you have just gained for taking down 3dom.

Trying to cover your own *** by trying to get FLB to go north? I mean are SEL scared of going west because of Kong and scared of going North because of FLB? Your now TDPC. Stuck in the corner. GL getting out.

FLB will see you soon enough and they will target you, once 3dom is done. You have my word on that.

Uhhh........ not scared, and If you want a explination you will have to mail me for it.

Nor do they need to take on Kong if they want to go west............ unless you have not bolthered to look at the Map............. They could war the left over green members and grow quite well in the dead space around kong.....;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe its because I dislike the fact that Tribal God and tenth lied to me is why I am saying this..........

oh how you have it so backwards. but i will let you think this if you want htm. you have no idea what really happened in the situation. you missed a large part of what happened.

but as for FLB i wouldnt say they are scared. they have attacked a player of ours in their terriory. but id say it will be definatly interesting to see which way they go and what side they take. all i know fersure is they are waiting for the perfect time to strike whomever it is they will be attacking.

DeletedUser

Uhhh........ not scared, and If you want a explination you will have to mail me for it.

Nor do they need to take on Kong if they want to go west............ unless you have not bolthered to look at the Map............. They could war the left over green members and grow quite well in the dead space around kong.....;)

HTM you know I respect you but you have confused me. Why would I mail you about SEL's business? Unless you are running that tribe by using puppets? All I was saying is that I believe Guyverone and SEL are scared by trying to get FLB to focus their attention north, to TENTH! instead of south to SEL. A nice attempt but FLB aren't a stupid tribe and as TG said, they are just waiting to pounce.

.... SEL would LOVE us to be focussing our attentions further north :lol:, yet they do little to encourage that...:icon_confused:

HTM, I think someone else agrees with me too.

DeletedUser

For those that dont know, 3doms downfall was that its core members, about 60 or so, fell to about 30 right before the time FLB declared. Inactivity is the true elite tribe killer. Would have been amazing to see the full strength 3dom at work. Oh well.

MAD props to flameproof for a very good and consistantly well led tribe. See you in the future.

DeletedUser

A nice attempt but FLB aren't a stupid tribe and as TG said, they are just waiting to pounce.

It's taken a whole year to make their first move on a tribe o_O

Even if we was to make a move on Kong, we don't know if they're allied with FLB. TENTH! on the other hand I am confused with at the moment :icon_eek: Can you explain why they took in refugees during the war/skirmish with 3dom?

You seem to be scared of FLB, you recruited their prey. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Not really related to this but have FLB ever started their own war (except this war, but even then it's leftovers of Hulk)?

DeletedUser

It has been interesting to read for months all of the information posted on these forums about flb, and who we are/might be allied with, and who we should or shouldn't be attacking.

It seems like everyone has an opinion, but very few people have enough information to have an informed one - airsofter being one of the few who showed he had a pretty good idea at the time.

...but FLB aren't a stupid tribe

Im sorry but a tribe of the size of FLB could fight both tribes at the same time if they have any type of skill.

I would like to think that we ARE a 'clever tribe',:icon_smile:
and that we COULD take on TENTH! and SEL at the same time
- IF, and I repeat IF we thought that was the best thing for us to do.

... but of course - any tribe would like to think that sort of thing about themselves...

Not really related to this but have FLB ever started their own war (except this war, but even then it's leftovers of Hulk)?

We have started more things on this world than your reading of the forums and stats may show - you may need to look a bit deeper - as I said, I would like to think that we are clever.
- I could also take a cheap shot, and say that we may not have started with 3dom, but it looks as though we will end it...

on a side note - I thought this was funny:lol: - I have bolded the bits to highlight:

HTM you know I respect you but you have confused me. Why would I mail you about SEL's business? Unless you are running that tribe by using puppets? All I was saying is that I believe Guyverone and SEL are scared by trying to get FLB to focus their attention north, to TENTH! instead of south to SEL. A nice attempt but FLB aren't a stupid tribe and as TG said, they are just waiting to pounce.

:icon_wink:

None of this of-course should be taken as a threat to either tribe - just a response to the comments here...

Also - there is more than one way to kill the enemy in this game - the old Hulk knew this very well
- so we have, and will continue to do some things that other tribes may find a bit
:icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_eek::icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hells Toy Master

oh how you have it so backwards. but i will let you think this if you want htm. you have no idea what really happened in the situation. you missed a large part of what happened.

More lieing.

everthing I gave you as part of the alliance was fed to who?

So dont give me that BS.

I know what happend, and what you did while your duke was on vacation. As your duke came to me about the whole thing trying to repair the issue 1 week after he got back, and he came back and agaian a cupple weeks ago to give it a second try.

Nice try.

HTM, I think someone else agrees with me too.

No I have no puppets running SEL, but I do have friends who are alot closer and are talking to them... and so are several prime members doing the same after SEL Kicked a few adventrus members of mine out of one of their K's.

In the end Im working on this for my own purposes and FLB and SEL fighting is not part of it.

It has been interesting to read for months all of the information posted on these forums about flb, and who we are/might be allied with, and who we should or shouldn't be attacking.

It seems like everyone has an opinion, but very few people have enough information to have an informed one - airsofter being one of the few who showed he had a pretty good idea at the time.

I would like to think that we ARE a 'clever tribe',:icon_smile:
and that we COULD take on TENTH! and SEL at the same time
- IF, and I repeat IF we thought that was the best thing for us to do.

Oh Im sure you could, but from what I have seen of bolth SEL, and Tenth....... and the lack of information I have about the skill Levels of FLB.

But I will asume your just as good as hulk was for refrence.

It would take you six months to nutrulise the threat of those two tribes at the same time, and I also must point out that tenth would be fighting Kiltom at the same time.

While I like to call their leaderhip team liers, the skill and activity levels of their members is a diffrent story and if the war with kiltom was halted it would allow them the chance, with SEL's aid to actualy beat you.

Then lets not forget your other neighbor Kong.... wich if they decided to simply ignore us and join in on the fray they could ensure your defeat.

Not that, thats what I want, but given what I have seen from them, thats what I belive could happen.

... but of course - any tribe would like to think that sort of thing about themselves...

quite right.

We have started more things on this world than your reading of the forums and stats may show - you may need to look a bit deeper - as I said, I would like to think that we are clever.

Yes, but then nearly every tribe has had wars that were never spoken about and conflicts that are only remembered by the leadership team.

- I could also take a cheap shot, and say that we may not have started with 3dom, but it looks as though we will end it...

on a side note - I thought this was funny:lol: - I have bolded the bits to highlight:

:icon_wink:

None of this of-course should be taken as a threat to either tribe - just a response to the comments here...

Also - there is more than one way to kill the enemy in this game - the old Hulk knew this very well
- so we have, and will continue to do some things that other tribes may find a bit
:icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_eek::icon_redface:

LoL, in other words intmidation, diplomicy and nothing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

More lieing.

everthing I gave you as part of the alliance was fed to who?

So dont give me that BS.

I know what happend, and what you did while your duke was on vacation. As your duke came to me about the whole thing trying to repair the issue 1 week after he got back, and he came back and agaian a cupple weeks ago to give it a second try.

Nice try.

why dont you send me those mails id sure like to see them.

and as for my duke being on vacation when it happened yes he was on vacation and what you dont know is that a 4th duke of ours who was inactive because the mods took half his and half his wifes villages because they were played on the same internet connection. when he came back he continued his talks with who? leadership from when we were |NQ, he changed our side of the war without even talking to anyone of us. So we had to stick with his decesion as we were caught off guard and there wouldve been no going back. and shortly after he deleted his account. so think what you want but i will clear my name there. call it lies if you want i do not care really,

but i think it worked out for the best in the end.

rich26ca

Come on HTM are you seriously gonna sit here and spew on your morale high ground we both know prime has not always been forth coming and honest with things... hell you guys use to be right there with kong and the practical jokes i can remember a few issues with Op....

Most of this is PnP so i hope players can see the the truth from the vague to the flat out PnP bull....

and i won't try and infuence FLB on this atleast not here in the forums.... Thats there choice if they want war with FEAR, were all war harden players and will fight all comers, atleast its a free boarder with board players looking for action.... and the same with kong, would take much they would just go to war rather then the 9k barb hunting on the frontlines..... I think they will find more then they want with us but hey there choice....

DeletedUser

Lots. I have seen them take out numerous tribes, many of which were top 10/20 tribes at the time, and that was long before my FLB days.

As for starting a war: any idiot can start something, but what matters is who finishes it and how efficiently it's done.

DeletedUser59908

can i say something , ok thanks ...

STFU ...

dont care if you attempt to flame me , but make a topic for tenth (fear) + FBL arguing cause i sure dont want to see this shit here and hardly anyone else does ,

DeletedUser

umm tbh idk why rich is saying this stuff...i dont know why he is arguing or anything. but i can safely say you can ignore him. lol i dont think FLB really wanna take part in this war. i think they are waiting till one side becomes weak and they can strike easily. or they will prolly go after SEL for an easy kill and some nice new K's

rich26ca

@TG

i'm not arguing... at all believe me you'll know when i flame and aruge, lol...

merly a statement... there is lots of talk about FLB moving north... and that is why i commented. there was not flame involved i never said anything negative at all infact...

merely said they would be in for a battle...