For all those strong premades, w40

DeletedUser

CD you best come or ill cry, and Just to inform people H0llygh0st lost his battle to make me pick w41, he is infact joining us in w40 :p

Would never turn down the opportunity to be Numero Uno on 3 seperate worlds at once, and then gloat about it to old friends. :icon_razz:

Haha!
Jake

wolfthegreat

Holly you were from world 3 right or from world 8 coz your name is super familiar

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Holly you were from world 3 right or from world 8 coz your name is super familiar

I have been in W8 for a short period of time... As a baron of CEG =/ but that wasnt for long since I went on a holiday and left the tribe after I got back.

And I've never been on W3. So sorry to disapoint you. Perhaps you've just seen my name around? I do have a lot of posts on this forum >_<

LastApparatus

Spaggy! :( W40 makes me want to vomit...

...W41 does too, for that matter.

wolfthegreat

Than I have not been on W8 long enoguh to see a tribe named Cult. Like I said.

Now please dont drail this thread any further, I'm not even joining IBAN.

K will not holly post here anymore. Real sorry:icon_wink:

The Great Champion

As most of us know, a strong tribe will be coming to w40. An unstopable tribe. A tribe so strong we will be ranked 2. not 1 like all the other noob tribes. but 2.

I suggest that all the strong tribes join w40 and those noobs just gtfo and join that pussy w41. Me and your mom will be there bumping uglys. Ill be under a supa secret alias tho.

This is spaggys last world and we must make it good. so join w40, or your a fag.

Omfg you are the real noob!