For people who miss Pawen

pawen

OMG did you honestly just ask that? The way you are now has not changed from back then. It's just I was the first to notice it. :icon_eek:

And you knew this already. The convo was happening in the chat room after you joined. Come on blonde, its only been a year or so since then. :icon_razz:

dalesmckay

This really made me LOL.
Respect level rising for Pawen.
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

fireworks in February????

Nice to have you back Pawen. This should be fun. :lol:

DeletedUser

OMG did you honestly just ask that? The way you are now has not changed from back then. It's just I was the first to notice it. :icon_eek:

And you knew this already. The convo was happening in the chat room after you joined. Come on blonde, its only been a year or so since then. :icon_razz:

The first days in Oots.? LMAO, I was still a rookie back than and not like you all "know" me now. I learned all from you babe.. :icon_wink:

The problem was that Howl got me in and I only knew his side off all that was going on in Oots. and you had some kind of problem with that..

Seriously, the first week? Can't come up with what that was all about.. :icon_confused: It is close to 2 years ago, I really cant remember.

DeletedUser

The first days in Oots.? LMAO, I was still a rookie back than and not like you all "know" me now. I learned all from you babe.. :icon_wink:

The problem was that Howl got me in and I only knew his side off all that was going on in Oots. and you had some kind of problem with that..

Seriously, the first week? Can't come up with what that was all about.. :icon_confused: It is close to 2 years ago, I really cant remember.

OMG, you are being WAY to nice to her! Flame her, argue with her, something!!! I wanna see fireworks.

DeletedUser

Why would I do that to my mentor?
If she had a problem with me in the first days, so what? Unlike most in this game, I can handle the honest truth, if that was what she thought at that time.

Besides, don't you have other things to deal with at this time?

DeletedUser

Why would I do that to my mentor?
If she had a problem with me in the first days, so what? Unlike most in this game, I can handle the honest truth, if that was what she thought at that time.

Besides, don't you have other things to deal with at this time?

Oh yeah.

/chew
/chew
/burp (excuse me)
/chew
/chew