Foreseen Victory

DeletedUser113381

H ow do you, as an individual player, see this world ending, What tribe will win, will there be a massive merge, will a rim tribe conquer all? You decide, share your "Foreseen Victory" :icon_eek:

Us guys In Cruel are all ears! :ram::ram::ram:

klodapin21

LOL its much to early to start thinking about who could possibly be victorious but if I had to guess it's not any of the tribes that around at the moment. Alot of merges will happen and wars in the coming months...2 many that alot of tribes who are now around will be lost among the choas

DeletedUser

I think that Turtle will probably win this world.

There will be a merge between multiple southern tribes and the northern tribes will most likely be get destroyed by Turtle.

I don't really see any rim tribes being able to conquer anyone.

My 2 cents about this world. I don't see anyone contending against Turtle aside for maybe Cruel and Orc.

DeletedUser98289

Looks like Turtle is trying to box Kaboom into k33. A war will break out and others will join in to fight turtle and turtle will be done.

DeletedUser

Thats a different kinda question. But okay lets give it a shot. Big tribes right now. I predict Orc defeats CORE. Turtle will then pick up most of COREs good players but a few will go to Cruel. The rest will either quit or make a small tribe that will fail in the long run. Turtle will take out TBS and there family tribes with out much resistance. But with all there new recruits dont see them making it long run but seeing them failing with to many big egos for one tribe but that will be down the road a bit. Orc after they defeat CORE they will grow pretty easily untill they meet up with Turtle. Dont think they will war right off the bat would not sub prize me if Turtle has not already contacted Orc for something in the future. By this time Cruel would of taken out closed and from talks of Cruel members they are putting up a good fight so thats a war to watch for but I am giving it to Cruel in the long run. After that Cruel can make there way to the rim. They wont see much of anything on there way there so can grow with out anyone major bothering them. As for S an G as CORE fails they will only have one other major tribe close to them and thats Orc they can either join up with them to fight Turtle to go to end game maybe vs Cruel? Or try to fight Orc but with no help this would not be there best choice. Lets say S an G team up with Orc to fight Turtle. This would be the first major world war I feel(Dont feel Core vs Orc is to major with how CORE is doing). Sad to say but this war between Orc/S an G and Turtle would more then likely end in a merge and this super tribe is what would face Cruel for the world.

A bit lenghty and maybe boring to some but I was bored and though about stating my options. Tried to include every tribe in the top 10. Family tribes go with there main tribe KORE with CORE and Troll with Orc. Well guess that's it.

DeletedUser

i think there could be potential for a rim tribe to take this world if everything goes to shit in the core, if Turtle, Core and cruel fight eachother and make the world more interesting, it could be highly likely that they win a rim tribe could grow whilst they fight then sweep

DeletedUser

I honestly think it can go any direction. I've seen tight-string tribes fall because of one bad decision by the duke's. I've seen singular players cause mass wars involving the whole world. It can really go anywhere. If we're going to predict, my own here:

When it gets to the point where it'll be family tribes on family tribes, it depends. Turtle will probably run solo when morale is removed, and continue on the way they have been. They're fighting wars on fronts that involve specific members, not the entire tribe, which is what is giving them their title of current best. The Weed vs. Turtle war, believe it or not, was only the K34 SE and K35 SW members verse them. With the numbers Weed had, plus their alliances, it was really a fair fight, but like most tribes against a bigger name, they legged it.

Right now we're seeing a full commit to a war from Turtle, and you'll soon see what they have to offer in the way of resistance/play. I think it'll come down to Turtle vs. who ever wins out of Orc and CORE. Cruel is a tight tribe, but I've not seen or heard of any of their play like I have seen of Turtle, Orc, and Core. Orc are way too quiet, but their stats speak for themselves, and the launch on CORE was an amazing start for them. They have what it takes. CORE on the other hand have the numbers. They honestly are a powerhouse because of it as well. With that many members and that difference, they're pretty hard done by simply because they're a "Family" tribe. I've seen families last years, being part of the leading tribe of W31 for 18 months, where 18 months the number 1 spot was Hell!, and then just 3 months later, for 15-16 months, their second tribe Fire! rose to 2nd place. Family tribes can last, and can win worlds.

Time will tell, and the war stats will show, but I honestly thing it'll be Turtle vs. the winner of this war in the late game. As for the comment about all the tribes teaming up against Turtle, that's already happened, and the culprits are alreadying rimmed/being rimmed as we speak. Hippos, Weed, PIG Family. The numbers may be there, but they won't have any co-ordination like Core does as a family.

Only time will tell.

byteking

i think there could be potential for a rim tribe to take this world if everything goes to shit in the core, if Turtle, Core and cruel fight eachother and make the world more interesting, it could be highly likely that they win a rim tribe could grow whilst they fight then sweep

I think it is possible that CRUEL with its activity and newly added players could pose as a challenger versus TURTLE. RIM Tribes can always be used as a game changer provided the right circumstances.