Free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35445

Hello everyone on world 12 I was wondering if any one had an account that they could give me if any one could give me one that would be great

DeletedUser

Mail Scotlandbound, it appears FEMA has plenty of accounts to give away.

DeletedUser

i just gave mine away to an old world 12 player sorry

If I knew the passwords to the accounts im sitting i could but i dont know the pass :(

DeletedUser

a former pirate/ecorp/Hoof player he quit around the same time i first quit world 12 he was smart and hit delet unlike me

and why would you wana know :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a former pirate/ecorp/Hoof player he quit around the same time i first quit world 12 he was smart and hit delet unlike me

and why would you wana know :p

Just curiosity, perhaps it was someone I/we knew...

DeletedUser

I would like to think that I was good lolz .. but I had 80 - 100k points before I quit any more and thereow questions pm them to me

Wow, you had 10 villages? Damn, you must be good. Please try another world, because I think you will be to good and walk over everybody in this one by joining.

Just because I do not think you will be able to pick up on the sarcasm on your own, I will tell you, I was not serious. What are you even thinking by coming to an advanced world, when you never played this game, for much over a month?

DeletedUser35445

it was more than a month I think I picked up on the sarcasm and I would have had alot more points and probably be in the world still if I had not have real life issues to deal with.

DeletedUser

it was more than a month I think I picked up on the sarcasm and I would have had alot more points and probably be in the world still if I had not have real life issues to deal with.

Ok, it might have been more than a month and I would really hope you would have been able to have a lot more points if you would have been able to play on, but still not much experience and for sure you have never been in any real war...
Wonder how you think you would be able to survive in this advanced world.

Think you are better of, trying your luck in a world above w30...

DeletedUser

I agree with Blonde. There are not many accounts left here that are ~10 villages as most accounts here are 20x that size. They can be tough to manage if your not used to them, especially if you cannot buy premium. Take our advice and try a newer world.

Status
Not open for further replies.