Free Trade

DeletedUser

I'm making this thread because i think that free trade should be enabled sooner. Right now, it won't be available until the end of march. The reason why i want it sooner is because i've established a tribe, and i've had the idea to hold competitions to motivate my members to grow in the right direction, however, because free trade isn't enabled yet, i'm not able to offer any rewards.

This is my first post in the forum, so i'm not exactly sure how this all works, but i hope that this will be seen by an administrator and that Free trade will be enabled sooner as i think others would benefit from it as well.

Thanks

Demosthenes

DeletedUser

I doubt it lol, ever since I've been on TW free trade is always set for a later time ingame....I could be wrong but I think its to deter people making more thn one account n sendin the resources from the other/others to there main one.

DeletedUser

Ya, i guess that would make sense, it's still kind of a pain though.

DeletedUser

Ye I agree it's a pain... They should have a limit on the frequency you can send another player resources in 48 hrs for the first five weeks or something so that the peeps who play by the rules aren't effected by those who don't. Not fair. :(

DeletedUser

I doubt it lol, ever since I've been on TW free trade is always set for a later time ingame....I could be wrong but I think its to deter people making more thn one account n sendin the resources from the other/others to there main one.

That is why they have multi-accounting rules. :icon_wink:

I think they should scrap the rule entirely. Its completely pointless really, and if they see pushing arising or multi accounting they could re-introduce it again. I personally hate the practice,.

DeletedUser

To be honest.. if you cant farm for your resources, you don't deserve to be given free handouts.

DeletedUser

[Goes back all the way to top to find what this topic is really about...]

Right. It should be enabled sooner. :( Can't give rewards either... no wonder my tribe members are leaving. :icon_smile:

Edit: If you leave you will feel my wrath!!! :spear::spear::spear:

DeletedUser

I tried that and no one took them on a tribe I led awards dont seem to work.

DeletedUser

Ye I agree it's a pain... They should have a limit on the frequency you can send another player resources in 48 hrs for the first five weeks or something so that the peeps who play by the rules aren't effected by those who don't. Not fair. :(
i agree thay need something

DeletedUser

The disable Free Trade doesn't stop one from sending resources between your own settlements, does it?