Fun Tribe Looking for Honest and Dedicated Players who are Loyal

DeletedUser

Hi my name is mr.sniper and I am the leader of a tribe called Elite Tactical Force. I am forming this tribe from the ground up. I have much experience with tribal wars and will serve as a mentor to all who join my tribe. So if you need to know anything about tribal wars join my tribe. Prove you are loyal and dedicated and I will show you how to play this game to the best of your ability. We are now accepting apps. I will be on for a couple of hours so if you go ahead an apply I will accept you now. Message me and I will send you an invitation or you can post your ingame username and I will invite you this way through this posting. I look forward to having fun with you guys and happy gaming. By the way we will be having contest for headsets, and cash prizes soon. So good luck guys.

balubhai

Hi my name is mr.sniper and I am the leader of a tribe called Elite Tactical Force. I am forming this tribe from the ground up. I have much experience with tribal wars and will serve as a mentor to all who join my tribe. So if you need to know anything about tribal wars join my tribe. Prove you are loyal and dedicated and I will show you how to play this game to the best of your ability. We are now accepting apps. I will be on for a couple of hours so if you go ahead an apply I will accept you now. Message me and I will send you an invitation or you can post your ingame username and I will invite you this way through this posting. I look forward to having fun with you guys and happy gaming. By the way we will be having contest for headsets, and cash prizes soon. So good luck guys.

Are you serious ??? Send me an invite now

DeletedUser

NML do you have skype or ventrilo or windows live messenger? I would like to talk with you.

Javierkun

mr.sniper...¿¿how come you have 20k of ODD and only 188 points??
got nobled?