Funny attacks.

DeletedUser

It only stands for 6 hours, I'd probably do the same depending on the situation

DeletedUser104941

dmy891.jpg

DeletedUser104941

Having three close neighbors clear themselves against my militia isn't something i'd go so far as to call a problem. He's going to take far more than the lost res output back from them.

DeletedUser

Your fault and problem for being fully O based and neglecting any kind of D. Even still I wouldn't of called militia for those attacks.

That's your views. I only have 15/15/15 mines so that's not much problem for me. And for having another 3 nice juicy farms. I could recover it fast tbh.

DeletedUser

Your fault and problem for being fully O based and neglecting any kind of D. Even still I wouldn't of called militia for those attacks.

While I do agree with the fact that building some D in your first village is necessary, I think you would be doing the wrong move by not calling the militia in this situation. These "spear nukes" are much easier to clear by defending rather than by backtiming at this stage of the game because the turtles sending them have high walls and reduced morale most of the time. Sure, it doesn't matter if you have a lot of troops (including rams), but at under 1k points you would likely not have enough to make attacking more profitable. Besides, after clearing the turtle's troops you gain all of his resources to make up for the loss of production from the militia, and you know very well how much more profitable player farms are than barbs.

DeletedUser

Good job with the militia. I would have done the same. Nice kill on the fool who attacked you with spears and swords :lol:

DeletedUser103945

Awesome use of militia. To an offensive player, farming resources is so many more times more valuable than your pits. And to kill so many troops without losing your own (by launching militia) is totally awesome. I'm jealous I don't have noobs attacking me like this. :p