Funny guys in w43

DeletedUser

All days I'm seeing too many funny guys in this world lol

Here is just one of them:
We have no academy or sister tribes, but it seems I'm wrong as one OWP member :p

we have 3 academy tribes:
1. O*W*P
2. OwPS
3. OWPS!

It seems our target are changing their names to OWP academy to protect themselves against us :p

DeletedUser

Protecting against you is about as challenging as protecting from the rain.. under a roof.

DeletedUser

lol where is bostj4n I sense some tension here perhaps a good ol' war

DeletedUser

nah..i don't try to create wars with noobish tribes like O*W*P* or whatever. However, if you are meaning about AoO disrespecting an OwP leader here i have to agree. Gore has always thought themselves far superior to the likes of OwP :icon_wink:.
They seem to believe they can walk over any top 10 tribe just like they are doing to Apoc. Whether OwP can teach them some respect, only time will tell.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey smarty, you do know OWP are on the different side of the world?

Also, we are winning against APOC..

Side 1:
Tribes: Gore
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: APOC SUB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 18
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139,169
Side 2: 103,401
Difference: 35,768

image.php

DeletedUser

I think someone should take his words back :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

AoO, he said walk over like Apoc, instituting that wou were walking over apoc. He just said other tribes were more fitting to fight than apoc

DeletedUser

I wonder how the stats would look if you took SUB out of the picture?
they are known to be the academy of APOC, but they are also known for their incompetence. Nobling villages from SUB is like nobling barbs. they never fight back.

DeletedUser

Against only APOC, APOC are ahead. But that is because we are also nobling SUB villages, we have no academy to noble from.