Funny IGM and reports

DeletedUser84991

One I got

[URL="http://en46.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=12316&screen=info_player&id=663447"]droideka96[/URL] said:
this is ot a crappy invite as i will give you baron privellages if youjoin and as we are so close together it is easy to work together and support each other i hope you will consider my invite as i have joined the bid for the top 100 tribe for this world

I LOL'd at this one :D and we had a fun convo, though I dont think he liked it...

Conner84

I will send you some cookies later with milk

YAY now im happy again :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: .... by the way i`d just like to say im a big fan of the mails please keep it up :) .. i almost laughed meself off the couch readin the last one :lol:

DeletedUser

Lolz.

http://en46.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=-2 today at 21:58
Hello, new and old members, wishing you good luck through out your playing time on this world and I hope you have a good time being in this tribe. Ask the duke for any privileges you want and they will see if they can give you it now or after.

All members, do not worry if the tribe points is low right now because my members in the same tribe in world 44 will join this tribe in a couple of hours. Can you invite as much members to the tribe as possible. I gave all of you that privilege.

DeletedUser

PantsMonkey44 today at 04:05
Omg! You're that epic player in world 45 that plays for Cherub! What happened to your awesome premade that you were going to make?
I wish I could play as well as you but I simply don't have a big enough ego in order to do so.
It also hurts my eyes to read your name since its all CAPITAL, lower case, CAPITAL, lowercase...
Anyway can you change that for me? I would really like for your ign to be plan and simple so that my eyes don't hurt when I read your name.
Also is there any way can get an invite?
~Pants
DaRkCaRnAgE1 today at 12:15
Well glad my name goes around, Well the tribe just wouldn't grow so I went to the best tribe around that had the best leadership skills.
I know my egos big thanks for noticing ;)
You'll have to get used to the name, I can't change it and if I could I wouldn't.
No, I cannot get you an invite; why would you ask me anyways.

Notice sarcasm, I do... :) maybe he needs to go to SpecSavers.