Funny In-game Mails

drkmyrm

Me and Genobe were doing a small OP on him, we took what we wanted, then I got this mail... I decided to have a little fun. :D

Nothing personal Auskilla/Rankeed... I think you were rank 1 at the time and that's why I picked you.

Did that archer/HC nuke hurt? :D

ROFL that just made my day.

slim*jim

Get this

Idrees on 14.03. at 19:45
Hey, what is the big idea?? why did you attack me??! I want compensation for the loss of my troops!!!

Slim*Jim on 14.03. at 21:04
LOL.
ill be nobling you for that.
punk

Idrees on 15.03. at 13:18
what?!! are you an idiot you dumbass!!!????

Slim*Jim on 15.03. at 18:55
Reported for insult.
And its apart of the game.
have you never attacked anyone

Idrees on 15.03. at 20:17
no! i haven't attacked anyone!!

Slim*Jim on 15.03. at 20:32
well then your not playing the game right idiot.
its apart of the game

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Idrees on 14.03. at 19:45
Hey, what is the big idea?? why did you attack me??! I want compensation for the loss of my troops!!!"

You didn't even have to reply and it would be a hilarious mail :lol:

DeletedUser

JB4-Slayer today at 11:39
AtaSmrk said:
Currently 5939 inc... c'mon guys, that's mere 371 inc per dumbass, lol!

God i love that quote lol
want me to send more???

JB4

AtaSmrk today at 12:07
Hehehe u been checking my profile, eh? It's 1k more now... GO GO GO :)

Soon my ass hole will be bright red ^^

JB4-Slayer today at 12:13
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=146271&page=28

hahaha
sorry just had to quote that way to funny

Fine... ill send more (not all fakes btw lol)

AtaSmrk today at 12:20
Yeah no worries, I dont mind as long as its not flaming or twisting my words for serving your own purpose.

I now feel like being in some prison shower, so many guys going at me... oh wait, Rated X is a female? o_O

I think this belongs here LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Rankeed

Me and Genobe were doing a small OP on him, we took what we wanted, then I got this mail... I decided to have a little fun. :D

Nothing personal Auskilla/Rankeed... I think you were rank 1 at the time and that's why I picked you.

Did that archer/HC nuke hurt? :D

LOL i didnt even notice either :s

tc77

Dikk0p on 07.08. at 19:15
yesterday i started playing on this world. when i looked around on the map i decided you are going to be my first victim. prepare to die soon. im not kidding. i had 3 villages in another world, one of those villages had 5000 points.
not scared yet? did i mention i was attacking a 4th village? nailed it. you're probarly chickenshit scared now tc77.
you can start over in one week, have fun with that kthxbye nub

TC77 today at 10:13
:D!!!
Points ratio is 93631:1

This made my day (Not really that would be sad but I sure did get a pretty good laugh out of it)

DeletedUser60804

Okay that is pretty scary!! :icon_cry: I fear for your villages!!!

Let me know where you need the support TC!!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The mail that started it.

wm1957 on 15.08. at 21:52
I bet all this must really make you march around your dwelling place thumping your chest and proclaiming to all just how great a tribal wars player you and your tribe are by kicking those who are much smaller. I would seriously doubt that you and the rest of the NATO scumbags and mutants could mount a successful war effort against a much more powerful tribe like NUTS or ASYLUM. Gee! that might actually require careful thought and coordination.

so, this is for all the NATO trash that defile this world,

:p

Sooooooo I felt the need to send our friend a thank you mail. ^.^

Conversational partner wm1957

Sun Shang Xiang today at 04:23
Good day to you kind sir we here at nato would like to thank you very much for your kind words. So we here in Nato would like to offer you an all expense paid vacation to the Rim on the other side of the world.

Please make sure your bags are secured and your seat is in the upright position.

Or you can take the crash position and put your head between your legs and kiss your b@#$ good bye.

Luv j00

SSX

DeletedUser92289

i got asked - would you mind not nobling me

So i didnt - ahh - how nice am i

He did has 8k and one village

DeletedUser

i got told that it was gonna get messy between me an another player becoz i sent 1000 attacks (900+ were fakes)

anyways, since then i have took 13 vills, and have 17 trains onroute to his vills ;) he has managed to retake a few vills, but i got them back ;D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This noob sends two invites to me. Apparently hitting the rejection button isn't enough for his puny mind.

mviswateja on 28.10. at 14:19
i have sent an invitation to you. please dont reject. atleast be in my tribe untill you join in other

MrRandomGuy on 28.10. at 16:43
No. For several reasons.

1. You send 2 invites with no mail. That tells me you didn't bother reading my profile and are possibly a mass recruiting noob.

2. You are 27 hours away from me by swordsman/support troops on the other side of the continent. That tells me you have no clue as to how to recruit and further increases the possibility of you being a mass recruiting noob.

3. You have recruited someone in K13. That 100% proves you are nothing more than a mass recruiting noob. How do you expect to send troops over to that player if he needs support? If that player got rimmed, then the logical thing to do is dismiss the player and explain to him why it needs to be done.

I've wasted enough time explaining to you stuff that you would probably never do or understand. Go away.