the attacts will be in my villages in about 80-90 h
please i am waiting for ur help

abdulrahman bahajaj on 27.01. at 14:29
no help???

abdulrahman bahajaj today at 14:45
hey u r attacing me i am in fight u must help me not
attacing me!!!

kaboltron today at 14:46
I attacked you because you're annoying. please die.

abdulrahman bahajaj today at 14:48
WoW
i wont mail u again or tell u anything
i have 80 incoming attact i can take more 4 attacts from my allay so please cancel tham and i wont tell u or annoying u any more
please cancel tham

kaboltron today at 14:57
Don't worry it's just a noble train. It will put you out of your misery.

abdulrahman bahajaj on 27.01. at 14:51 Quote
WoW WHY did u post this in the forum??
u attact me becouse i asked u for help??
and wtf every one is leaving me in this bad time wtf

Cola - kaboltron on 27.01. at 15:03
lol we all want you to die peacefully. take our cue.

DeletedUser

abdulrahman bahajaj on 27.01. at 11:17
hey i have 80 incoming from this player
please send me help to all my villages
bb codes:
K95 Teufelville 08 * (547|990) K95
Istanbul (545|988) K95
K95 Teufelville 17 * (549|991) K95
K95 Teufelville 15 * (554|992) K95
Sparta (546|990) K95

but i need a real help now
please send me as much as u can
the onlyway to win this war is vie ur help guys and his attacts moral is 40%
thanks
the attacts will be in my villages in about 80-90 h
please i am waiting for ur help

abdulrahman bahajaj on 27.01. at 14:29
no help???

abdulrahman bahajaj today at 14:45
hey u r attacing me i am in fight u must help me not
attacing me!!!

kaboltron today at 14:46
I attacked you because you're annoying. please die.

abdulrahman bahajaj today at 14:48
WoW
i wont mail u again or tell u anything
i have 80 incoming attact i can take more 4 attacts from my allay so please cancel tham and i wont tell u or annoying u any more
please cancel tham

kaboltron today at 14:57
Don't worry it's just a noble train. It will put you out of your misery.

abdulrahman bahajaj on 27.01. at 14:51 Quote
WoW WHY did u post this in the forum??
u attact me becouse i asked u for help??
and wtf every one is leaving me in this bad time wtf

Cola - kaboltron on 27.01. at 15:03
lol we all want you to die peacefully. take our cue.

Who worries about 80 incomings seriously?

Stotty2009

meridius1 today at 18:12
Preamble
We, the council and leaders of [ally]Arisen[/ally] and Government of Member States of the mothers Union, meeting in our Second Extraordinary Session, in the corner booth of The Bistro Bar, on 13th February, 2011.

1. Guided by the principles enshrined in the Constitutive Act of the
Mothers Union and in the United Nations Charter, and our common vision of a united and strong Team Hangover based on the unscrupulous respect for human rights and the humble bacon sandwich; incorporating ,peaceful coexistence, non-aggression, non-interference in the internal matters of noisy neighbours, mutual respect for national sovereignty and territorial integrity of each garden fence;

2. Motivated by a common political will to strengthen our collective
efforts to contribute to peace, security, stability, justice and development in
the obligatory bread making courses, as well as to intensify cooperation and integration in our continent in the best interest of our crop circles;

3. Convinced that in order to safeguard and preserve the hard-won
liberties of our darts team, the cat and territorial integrity of our
neighbours ferret, our cultures, history and common values, as well as to guarantee peace, security, stability, and socio-economic development of our sunflower crop, it is imperative for us to undertake mutually reinforcing actions in the areas of defence and security;

4. Reaffirming our commitments under Article 4(d) of the Constitutive
Act, and Article 3(e) of the Protocol Relating to the establishment of the local beer garden, which calls for the establishment of a common walkway policy for the aforementioned continent;

5. Recalling decision ASS/AU/Dec. 5(I), which we took during the
inaugural session of the apple dunking contest, held in the local hostelry, in July 2011, in which we stressed the need for a Common Defence and Security Policy as well as a washing up rota.

6. Reaffirming our determination to endow the bartender with the requisite capacity for decision-making in order to ensure effective catering aimed at preserving peace and strengthening the boundry wall of the outside toilet, including the elimination of bad smells;

7. Convinced that these commitments will provide our drunks with a more enhanced and cost-effective means of maintaining an up right position on the continent after dark.

8. Recalling the Solemn Declaration on the Conference on Security,
Stability, Development and Cooperation, and particularly its interactive approach, as an invaluable tool for Team Hangover to trengthen its agenda in the new millennium, in the areas of security, stability, and development.

9. Stressing the importance of the various decisions and instruments we have already adopted, with respect to the issues of peace, security and defence at the continental level, which can form the building blocks outside toilet.

10. Emphasizing the need for a common understanding of defence and
security as terms embracing both civilian and military aspects; we are Desirous to harmonize our neighbours activities in these areas; undertake to consult among ourselves and to adopt a common position on matters relating to catnepping that could affect or constitute a potential threat to the collective security of our tribe;

11. We Hereby solemnly adopt the Common [ally]Arisen[/ally] Defence and Security Policy and declare our commitment to uphold and give practical expression to the provisions of the Declaration; and Request the Chairperson of the the tribe warring us to submit these proposals relating to the different aspects of this Declaration in order to give effect to its implementation.

We formally give you as a sign of our love till Valentines day to accept the above proposals and welcome all who wish to join us in our nightly pub crawls around the local flea pits. Should no formal agreement be forthcoming, we as a united collective of drunkards and jam makers will carry on regardless.

Signed Team Hangovers co-ordinator, Mothers Union senior Jam Maker and next doors cat

This was hilarious :p

chivalrous knight

Just to add some fun in discussion;-)

What about the pirates? Local pirates are endangering the life of local civiliance and passer by... so everyone reserve the rights to free humanity from pirates:p

and if i remember correctly, our enforcer within the Insane Asylum had gone for a vacation, so there is no one in charge to recall our loose rabbits on a rampage:(