funny mail

DeletedUser

I was bored so I played along.

jigsaw47 today at 21:27
YOU HAVE BUY TO YOUR SELF TICKET TO HELL AND DEATH AND YOU WELL REALLY ENJOY IT REALLY THATS BEACASE YOU HAVE ATTACKED SOMEONE OF OUR MEMBERS AND IF YOU WANT WAR NO PROBLEM BUT I SWEAR THAT YOU WELL REGRET

boxxy today at 22:06
Don't make me laugh. Tell your noobs to keep sending their spear/sword attacks from 55 hours away. I piss myself laughing when I see them ^^

jigsaw47 today at 22:29
LIKE I SAY YU WELL REGRET

jigsaw47 today at 22:31
IM NOT LIKE THEM
IM DEVIL IN SHADOW
YOU HEAR ME

boxxy today at 22:32
I can't quite hear you. SHOUT LOUDER!

jigsaw47 today at 22:33
are you think that im joking

boxxy today at 22:36
No. I'm thinking you are deluded.

jigsaw47 today at 22:37
JUST WAIT AND I WELL TAKE YOUR JUNK VILLAGE AND WAIT

boxxy today at 22:43
You will need to build some troops first. From your OD rank it looks like you may have forgot.

jigsaw 0 (21444.)

boxxxy 2.293 (28.)

Does that ring a bell?

jigsaw47 today at 22:46
hehehehehehehehehe
that nt mean that i havent any troops right fool
you are really pathitec

boxxy today at 22:48
It means you're like the rest of your noob tribe. Building a few spears/swords and basically point whoring.

jigsaw47 today at 22:50
like i said just wait
why yu have attack us

boxxy today at 22:54
One of your members was unlucky enough to be situated in my 7*7. I'm clearing/farming it. He might as well restart while the world is still young.

jigsaw47 today at 22:56
wait wait wait
I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WELL REGRET AND YOU WELL REMEMBER MY WORD

boxxy today at 23:02
Oh dear. There you go SHOUTING AT ME AGAIN. Keep the noise down will ya. My PMS is being a bitch today.

jigsaw47 today at 23:06
you well see more YOU WELL VANISH FRM THE WORLD I HAVE WARNED YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT GOOD LISTENER

boxxy today at 23:17
It's hard to listen when I'm pissing myself laughing.
So now I have 7 incoming. Including a sword attack from 55 hours away. I'm scared :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Post in the Funny In-Game Mail section next time, but I had a similar thing. Just the attack was 15 hours away

DeletedUser

I reposted this in funny mails thread. For some reason I couldn't find the thread first time I looked, even though it's stickied. :icon_redface:

Mods can delete.

DeletedUser

Epic fail :p

(you're lucky that your cute) (If your Avy is you) (beware internet creepers) (need more brackets)

DeletedUser55663

There's that urge again :icon_search: :icon_toddler:

DeletedUser

Well, my gf is prego.. so if you're cool with waiting two-three years... damn teenage pregnancy.

DeletedUser

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! -punches little kid- SCHIZOPHRENIC!!

DeletedUser

I reposted this in funny mails thread. For some reason I couldn't find the thread first time I looked, even though it's stickied. :icon_redface:

Mods can delete.
You'll have better luck mailing the mod.

DeletedUser54112

Note(for confusions): Im not that jigsaw :D im Jigsaw smurf

Just want to clear something out here :D