funny mails

• Thread starter Deleted User - 31145
  • Start date

Deleted User - 31145

thought you would get a kick out of this

tm562s Feb 10, 17:30
Are u wanting to start a fight? Or are u just scouting me if so that's fine, but I'll tell u right now if it's an attack u will have Romans, Wayne, Asc, karma, and romei on you in a heartbeat. I don't want that and I don't think u do either

Lifers Feb 10, 17:36
its a war game get used to it if you don't want to be attacked go play tribal hugs

tm562s Feb 10, 18:11
Never said I didn't want u to but now u mucked up

Lifers Feb 10, 18:13
:) yep you really think so :) I doubt it I tell you what

I will stop attacks on you if you can name 4 animals that live outside that we eat

tm562s Feb 10, 18:18
Cow pig deer moose chicken geese elk caribou fish is that good enough?

Lifers Feb 10, 18:23
excellent you have just passed the test

it shows me that you are or will be a farm seeing as you know what the animals on a farm are so what I will do to help you out is send my troops lets call them farmers for now they will help you farm your pit levels and help you unload on the resources you have in your farm

they will bring them back to my homeland and if my people think that they are good enough they will send more farmers to help farm your land

eventually my people will be so happy and if you have grown your village good enough they will send what we call noblemen [they are decent people] thease people help you keep your loyalty down and if they like it that much the 4th one will stay at your farm and call it his homeland then he will grow the village to a proper size and start his own family there

so be good to my men and women and they will help you restart on the what we call the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Wakeling, do you enjoy getting infracted? Maybe you should make a quick little edit to your post before the mod of these forums catches ya.

Deleted User - 31145

edit what he said when he swore cheers dream

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People eat geese bro. Haven't you heard the expression "my goose is cooked"?

DeletedUser

Haha Ths idiot "Soljah" has one hell of an ego. :D Nobody in my tribe even knew who he was till he tried to recruit one of my members as a spy. Boy I love loyal members, great leadership skills shown by soljah too :D

A-Soljah Feb 12, 12:13
Hey , wanna work for me ?

A-Soljah Feb 12, 18:04
Im not gona message no more , you got 24 houres to reply

ChaoticNuke Feb 12, 18:09
What kind of work will I be doing.

A-Soljah Feb 12, 18:17
Spy , tell me what in your tribe and ill ensure ur defence from me and my tribe , i also might tell u to change tribe if i need info from another tribe.

This is my area and im sure my name allready been mentioned in ur tribe forum . So if u wanna survive thats my deal for now.

ChaoticNuke Feb 12, 18:46
I'm not much of a spy. More of the send-lots-of-troops-to-see-if-your
-village-fits-their-needs type of guy.

A-Soljah Feb 12, 18:47
Well my offer is there , i give everyone chance of 24 houres to make decitions , u work for me will give u chances to survive

A-Soljah Feb 12, 22:21
I knew ull run and cry all over the forum lol

ChaoticNuke Feb 12, 22:24
Well I decided to give you that honorable mention you claimed to already have in my tribe ;) so be grateful.

A-Soljah Feb 12, 22:26
Damn wonder who claimed me :) they need to go from hell alot of troops but its good sign that my name popes in 4 tribes at this early stage of a game :)

ChaoticNuke Feb 12, 22:36
You're not very smart or literate, are you ?

A-Soljah Feb 12, 22:37
Nope i didnt do my Degree i was busy playing TW

ChaoticNuke Feb 12, 22:37
Aye, I didn't get mine either :) It's never too late!

A-Soljah Feb 12, 22:41
At school they teach me the power of axe man , kids used to watch bat man wile i was killing with my axe mans , now im improved i use Big large LG tv to farm noobs with my LC.

DeletedUser

Haha Ths idiot "Soljah" has one hell of an ego. :D Nobody in my tribe even knew who he was till he tried to recruit one of my members as a spy. Boy I love loyal members, great leadership skills shown by soljah too :D

<ironic comment involving TSU and spies here>

DeletedUser

What ever TSU leaders do is there thing, I was just a member there, I do not allow spies to serve me, I had a member ask me already on 79 if I wanted him to spy, well hes no longer a Blue Member, so I wouldnt try to hint I condone spys :) And I quit 78 yesterday anyway. In the process o having my villas nobled.

DeletedUser

Yeah TSU doesn't have spies either (to my knowledge that is, I assume no one would be stupid enough to spy for them). They are of course riddled with spies themselves however which I thought everyone knew and so I thought what I was trying to imply would be obvious but you've completely misunderstood me somehow.

DeletedUser114425

What ever TSU leaders do is there thing, I was just a member there, I do not allow spies to serve me, I had a member ask me already on 79 if I wanted him to spy, well hes no longer a Blue Member, so I wouldnt try to hint I condone spys :) And I quit 78 yesterday anyway. In the process o having my villas nobled.

This is alluding to the exclusivity of Blue. Truly, you know how to select only the finest members.

DeletedUser

Yeah TSU doesn't have spies either (to my knowledge that is, I assume no one would be stupid enough to spy for them). They are of course riddled with spies themselves however which I thought everyone knew and so I thought what I was trying to imply would be obvious but you've completely misunderstood me somehow.

If I did misread you Im sorry. I do know about the spy problem inside TSU, as some just left and made there own tribe now haha... I quit a few days ago though, so I dont follow it much, Im just getting my villas nobled there