Furniture

DeletedUser

HE?! I AM A SHE!!!

I am quite appalled it took someone nearly a day to notice the obvious spelling error... I got bored last night, I was trying to start something, It failed.

I always forget newbies don't know my obvious and bluntness, You will...

Let me make something VERY clear.

I am a she, FEMALE.

No further mistakes to be made.

Ah I get it, another deliberate mistake. Very funny :icon_rolleyes:

King Matt II

I am trying to learn new tactics, such as :
- declaring 2 players as refugee, and later on admit that both of them are not refugee.

I'm not aware of two unless you count Krank/ywp, so I'll go with the one I'm fairly sure you're referencing (could be wrong, but you never kicked him, so I assume that's why): Vigator. You see, we are warring the TDD family, and Vigator was a member of that family. So, following on from that, it's fair to say that anyone that leaves TDD and joins another tribe is a refugee from that war regardless of attacks or a lack thereof towards him. Is that not fair? So by that, we can say that Vigator is a refugee.

Not to mention the part where I cleared pretty much the entirety of his troops, offensively and defensively, which further solidifies his status as a refugee.

edit: nevermind I read the thread, it wasn't Vigator, but I'll leave this here anyway.

- not happy with getting 6 villages (5 nett, since 1 village was taken before) as compensation, and try to get more, after 3 days of no attacks, while talking diplo.

No... shit?

You're requesting that we depart a continent that we own 15% of when you only have approximately twice that (not counting your million families), and yet you think it's completely disrespectful of us to request the rest of the villages of a member that attacked us unprovoked after you told him not to, that are in our K that you own 0% of apart from aforementioned villages?

I mean, let's get this straight for everybody: You lack the control over your members, you could not stop him from attacking us, and then you want us to leave his villages alone after he's been attacking us? Maybe Moist was a serious thing after all, because you're a joke.

- not happy with unlimited expansion in 3 kontinent as concession of not expanding (not vacating) in 1 kontinent, and want 4 kontinent (no win win solution)

As I said before, you want us to give up a K we have ~33% of our villages in and own ~15% of, when you only have twice that not counting your families. Why should we? Considering how terrible your leadership is, your complete lack of control over your members, and just the fact that you're attempting to hug everything that moves, gives me plenty of reasons not to even consider your demands.

I hope i can learn more tactics in this world. There are lots of new things in this world. Really an eye opener for me.

I hope you can learn how to use Skype, that might make you slightly less intolerable. You're lucky that IKEA's diplomat has the patience of a saint, because if I had to deal with you I'd have shot myself out of sheer frustration by now.

hak hak hak .. haizz manager.. we dont want buy any furniture so best answer to them is our favourite word WHATEVER lets back to our home ...

Last I heard you were begging for our furniture, and everyone else's too.

Last edited: