Fuse and V-V-V

DeletedUser

We had an agreement which V-V-V broke. If they want us to work together again then they know they need to comply with that agreement. Hopefully it should be sorted soon.

Nickers i had a member of kinky ask me to invite a member of fuse despite me wanting to rim him :icon_neutral: kinda conflicts with what your saying :) But it should all be sorted now/soon. So no longer relevant.

DeletedUser

That is excellent news , I am glad to see that nickers still rules this world with an iron fist

3401132.png

Nickers was one of the most influencial people in the destruction of Fuse. He deserves some say in what happens to his property

Also signature fail

DeletedUser

That is excellent news , I am glad to see that nickers still rules this world with an iron fist

3401132.png

Yes, two tribes talking to each other and working something out does equate to him ruling with an iron fist.

We just had to sort out which players were worth an invite, and which would be better donating their villages.

DeletedUser4982

Yes, two tribes talking to each other and working something out does equate to him ruling with an iron fist.

We just had to sort out which players were worth an invite, and which would be better donating their villages.

He's just pissed off cuz I vetoed him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser4982

Oh No !!! My tribe leader tells me that I have to go.

Will you not leave me alone you fiend !!!!!!

Your leader told me you were quiting. Should I bother putting an op together to take you down or will we just wait for the grey monster to take over? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser41667

Your leader told me you were quiting. Should I bother putting an op together to take you down or will we just wait for the grey monster to take over? :icon_neutral:

Who knows and lets be honest who is really bothered either

vavara

You were bothered enough to send a mail to all your ex Tribe Members in V-V-V

Gentlemen

Just a quick note to tell you guys that I will not be joining you in VVV, I had a conversation with DaHolla last night who is under pressure from nickers to kick many of you. I could join VVV and accept this. No doubt because of my size I would escape any purge but I choose not to do this.

This link on the general forum may interest you http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=105915&page=17.

FUSE will disband tomorrow and I along with others from FUSE and W10 will be joining W30.

I wish you luck and once again i have enjoyed playing with you

Leadr
Duke of Crypt

Since V-V-V is providing a home for a lot of your friends, even if we had to dismiss a few, at least try and respect the effort DaHolla and Kinky went through to find a solution for the fate of those still in our tribe.

That you are unhappy that not everyone of your friends was included, I can understand, but you of all people - as an ex member of FUSE - should understand that having good diplomatic relationships can help in times of need, or bad diplomatic relationships to the downfall of an entire tribe.

V.

DeletedUser41667

Its an interesting spin that you put on it , but you are right on one thing my concern was for my ex tribemates but you know that anyway.

There comes a point on all worlds where it is time to go and move on to other things.

Am I bothered whether nickers puts an operation together or not ? Well you can judge that from my e-mail you have published.

What is good fun though is winding people up as I go

DeletedUser51057

NOOO what are you doing??!?!

you never tell people thats your aim, thats what the people who have failed to achieve their aim. Poor performance eye of tiger, very poor.

DeletedUser

Its an interesting spin that you put on it , but you are right on one thing my concern was for my ex tribemates but you know that anyway.

There comes a point on all worlds where it is time to go and move on to other things.

Am I bothered whether nickers puts an operation together or not ? Well you can judge that from my e-mail you have published.

You my freind are not winding anybody up. You are grumpy because you realised that your world 24 career has been flushed down the toilet by 1 player:lol:

Enjoy being tribeless :)

DeletedUser

What i want to know is whats it to nickers if V V V or any other tribe invite some members from this war?. Dont poke your nose into everything theirs plenty of targets for you to eat up. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well, I`ve personally discussed this with nickers and DaHolla, and basically, the deal was to limit the number of players (and territory) which our tribes can take in. We`ve agreed on numbers (at least me and nickers) pretty fast, since there weren`t really that many players worth recruiting anywayz...
Apparently, V-V-V wanted a lot more and that was the conflict starter, since they would be recruiting from territory that Kinky players wanted to expand to, so that IS actually their business too...

kyoki

IamGreen you don't fully comprehend the situation at hand. DaHolla and kinky came to an agreement over the number of people we could invite. A third V-V-V party was unaware of the agreement and invited more members. The situation has been dealt with accordingly.