Fusion Declares on TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:(

Fusion doesnt seem happy that i have a cute little village sitting in k85, they sending horsies at it. My noob nukes got me there :)

DeletedUser

I've been wondering what graylin, and by extension SoS, have to gain from slamming Fusion in the PnP. Obviously they share no border with Fusion, so they will realize no territorial gain from inspiring others to think that Fusion is weak, and then inciting those others to attack--so what is the hidden agenda?

I am not so naive as to think it is just a desire to degrade others, that would be below SoS. Is it possible that they are hoping to turn other tribe's attention south? Is it an elaborate ruse to keep any real conflict from finding its way into their living room? Are they nervous about DINO? It's a smart play, but life gets boring when you talk all the rivals off: that's how high school bullies get fat.

DeletedUser

I've been wondering what graylin, and by extension SoS, have to gain from slamming Fusion in the PnP. Obviously they share no border with Fusion, so they will realize no territorial gain from inspiring others to think that Fusion is weak, and then inciting those others to attack--so what is the hidden agenda?

I am not so naive as to think it is just a desire to degrade others, that would be below SoS. Is it possible that they are hoping to turn other tribe's attention south? Is it an elaborate ruse to keep any real conflict from finding its way into their living room? Are they nervous about DINO? It's a smart play, but life gets boring when you talk all the rivals off: that's how high school bullies get fat.

No.. I nor any member of my tribe is scared of Dino..

my agenda.. well I guess it would be since The duke of fusion said if i was near fusion I would get owned.

So since I was not near fusion.. I figured I would turn my pnp skills on and then show the world.. just how bad of a tribe fusion really is.

Which I did.

The truth is.. Fusion is only the number one tribe in points. When you have the number one player in the world At the time rank Barely in the top 20 in oda.. That speaks for itself... It means he is nobling gifted villages..

Now take in to the fact that 6 of their top players are doing the same exact thing.. and fusion is only the top tribe due to internal nobling..

Now in their first semi war.. They are losing.. to a tribe that is also getting attacked by fusions ally spank.. and fusion is still loosing..

IT just shows alot about their skills and as a tribe.. they wont hold the number one spot for long.

Example.. hope only has so many villages.. they got to run out of villages soon for fusion to take..

Again All Fusion needs to do for me to stop pointing out everything they do.. Is offer a apology To me.. and to admit they are the number one tribe cause they only noble barbs and inactive villages.

ps.. Dino is a k away from us.. but it would still be a long range war.. k47 and k36 are diagonal. So its rather hard to war them.. plus me and brit talk all the time...

I actually helped her when aware was still around..

DeletedUser

So all this is because you feel personally slighted at Fusion's bravado? Wow, what could so easily have been taken as a compliment (that they thought you impressive enough to direct their bravado at) has instead evolved into this? I don't think you'll get any apologies from them soon...

I wonder at these assessments of yours too: SPANK F. has not been actively warring with TDP--just holding the front. Fusion looks to have been mustering. War may have been declared, but I would suggest that the stats people have been tossing around reflect early skirmishing, and the real fighting has not even begun. It seems to me that your assessment of this conflict is a reflection of your playing style: agressive and impatient--will it eventually prove imprudent for being inaccurate? Only time will tell.

We have seen this pattern over and over: a tribe gets slandered in the PnP and then comes out on top. It's funny though, the slanderers never come back, tail between their legs, hat in hand, saying "Sorry, I was wrong on that one." I think it must be their pride that gets in the way.

DeletedUser

why do I have the feeling that if you shared a border with Graylin you wouldn't say that??

and we aren't damning FUSION, we just need to see something that will impress us.

DeletedUser

So all this is because you feel personally slighted at Fusion's bravado? Wow, what could so easily have been taken as a compliment (that they thought you impressive enough to direct their bravado at) has instead evolved into this? I don't think you'll get any apologies from them soon...

I wonder at these assessments of yours too: SPANK F. has not been actively warring with TDP--just holding the front. Fusion looks to have been mustering. War may have been declared, but I would suggest that the stats people have been tossing around reflect early skirmishing, and the real fighting has not even begun. It seems to me that your assessment of this conflict is a reflection of your playing style: agressive and impatient--will it eventually prove imprudent for being inaccurate? Only time will tell.

We have seen this pattern over and over: a tribe gets slandered in the PnP and then comes out on top. It's funny though, the slanderers never come back, tail between their legs, hat in hand, saying "Sorry, I was wrong on that one." I think it must be their pride that gets in the way.

Yeah I was so wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Fusion is still getting owned.. And The fact that there top members send six minute noble trains.. Anyone thats been playin this game more then a month could snipe that.

Also If I was near fusion.. Fusion would be hurt.. Cause by there fighting style.. I would own their k.

DeletedUser

Here are the last 48hrs stats

Side 1:
Tribes: TDP TDP II
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FUSION HoPe
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,391
Side 2: 17,455
Difference: 5,064

image.php

DeletedUser

I'm not a mod, but try to keep it on topic? Its kinda annoying to go to a FUSION vs TDP thread and read you guys bickering at each other about past tribes and past ideas that aren't related to the tribes. :\

I come here to see how much FUSION is failling..thats it :p

DeletedUser

I'm not a mod, but try to keep it on topic? Its kinda annoying to go to a FUSION vs TDP thread and read you guys bickering at each other about past tribes and past ideas that aren't related to the tribes. :\

Couldn't have said it better myself. :icon_razz:

At least the amount of noblings on each side are the same for once. :icon_eek:

whall0625

lol you guys crack me up and hopefully we can continue to provide you with just that :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This confuses me: how is a discussion of why an SoS leader has entered into the PnP here, not related to this conflict? There has been no reference in my posts to past tribes or ideas. Graylin roped SPANK in with Fusion a couple of posts ago as another measure of how this conflict was going, but if our activity somehow relates to this conflict then it too is still on topic.

Still, I understand your confusion--I suffer from it too, because this is hardly the conflict that it pretends to be.

Let's assess the general consensus (well fed by graylin):

Here's the argument in a nutshell:

TDP is a nub-harboring, mass-recruiting, family tribe that sucks. Fusion is a top tribe, well organised and stocked with able players. Fusion should therefore mow TDP down like wheat. Fusion has not mowed TDP down like wheat. Therefore, Fusion sucks.

This argument contains a fallacy because it presumes that the first statement is true without actually providing any evidence. The second statement is a similar presumption. The third is a comparison of two guesses, which automatically renders the conclusion weak.

We could easily look at this differently: instead of the above method of the first assumption is true so based on how the war has gone we now know the second is false, thus Fusion sucks; we could say the second assumption is true and based on how the war has gone we now know the first is false, thus TDP rocks.

But there is a third option, which I think is closer to the truth: the conflict is not what it seems. Both presumptions are correct--TDP is weak, and Fusion is strong--but there is a third party involved that changes the nature of the war. That's right, graylin. He is sitting TDP players (any and all that will let him it seems). He is teaching them how to build useful nukes, coordinate attacks, stack borders effectively. It's a truly impressive feat. However, what it boils down to is this: Fusion is fighting SoS, and the battle is close--they are not in essence fighting the tribe we continue to compare them to, and this voids the comparison.

The entire world agrees that SoS is the All Star Team, and graylin their most agressive player, so it might be expected that Fusion's attacks would stall. I think that graylin should be awarded TW's Teacher of the Year Award.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With all the flaming on FUSION I admit even though they are my tribes allies that they lacked the man power for the n1 tribe and sadly I think do. Yet every time they speak of TDP it is somewhat denied and then presents stats to show how a great tribe it is. So I read your post milles, and now I am disapointed with TDP. If you even bother looking at twstats in all the TDP F they seem to house inactive players (under my perspective not logging on 2 or more days in a week). TDP: 11 inactives, for a tribe in the top ten it is wrong. TDP II is were things get a bit worse, 15 inactives. Finally we have TDPIII, were my old friend jman assured me it was used to give players a chance in the family, even worse than before, 22 inactives. What has happened with the great family that slaughtered the nobles sent by those noobs over at FUSION? Sure, they got their kick ass players but please I hope a TDP members speaks straight for ONCE and tell us how this leadership allowed for so many inactives in a family. Oh, read my sign for my brand new opinion on TDP F.

DeletedUser

This argument contains a fallacy because it presumes that the first statement is true without actually providing any evidence. The second statement is a similar presumption. The third is a comparison of two guesses, which automatically renders the conclusion weak.

We could easily look at this differently: instead of the above method of the first assumption is true so based on how the war has gone we now know the second is false, thus Fusion sucks; we could say the second assumption is true and based on how the war has gone we now know the first is false, thus TDP rocks.

But there is a third option, which I think is closer to the truth: the conflict is not what it seems. Both presumptions are correct--TDP is weak, and Fusion is strong--but there is a third party involved that changes the nature of the war. That's right, graylin. He is sitting TDP players (any and all that will let him it seems). He is teaching them how to build useful nukes, coordinate attacks, stack borders effectively. It's a truly impressive feat. However, what it boils down to is this: Fusion is fighting SoS, and the battle is close--they are not in essence fighting the tribe we continue to compare them to, and this voids the comparison.

The entire world agrees that SoS is the All Star Team, and graylin their most agressive player, so it might be expected that Fusion's attacks would stall. I think that graylin should be awarded TW's Teacher of the Year Award.

Bologna. It would seem that way except that you completely left out the fact that TDP has so far pretty much owned FUSION, HoPe mainly, along the border. And guess what, HoPe is aprt of FUSION.

Also, let me explain something to you. FUSION is not strong because they got rank 1 through merging a bunch of tribes like S.I.R and whoever else, and internally noble everything. This isn't a sign of strength. I don't know what your definition of strong is. Sounds like points.

DeletedUser

Bologna. It would seem that way except that you completely left out the fact that TDP has so far pretty much owned FUSION.

well until now its been pretty much the same as with SPANK (of what I am aware). a few nobles here and there but nothing major.

DeletedUser

Sorry For the quote wall.. But because you wrote so much and you want answers it is best to write it like this.

This confuses me: how is a discussion of why an SoS leader has entered into the PnP here,

I have answered this more then once.. The duke of Fusion made comments towards me. That if i was near fusion I would get owned. Before this War. Fusion was thought of a top tribe of skill. While the a select few of us knew better.. We watched the enoblements.. We noticed that our ODA was massive compared to Fusion players but Fusion Had more villages. So when He ( bostapor ) decided to say that he would own me if i was near him.. I decided to point out every flaw fusion has. Which is alot.

Graylin roped SPANK in with Fusion a couple of posts ago as another measure of how this conflict was going, but if our activity somehow relates to this conflict then it too is still on topic.

I did not rope Spank into this.. I think you need to go back and re read this thread..

I did stat the obvious when players from TDP came in here saying Spank was attacking them.. And fusion and spank are allies.. I have stated already I do not know the diplomacy of spank besides being allies with Fusion.. I did not know spank and Tdp had been waring all along.

Hope that explains it. [/quote]

Still, I understand your confusion--I suffer from it too, because this is hardly the conflict that it pretends to be.

Im not confused.. thats the players of confusion.. opps i mean fusion. Hey didnt they declare this war? so much for the top tribe being good at war.. just as long as you have a feeder tribe! :lol:

TDP is a nub-harboring, mass-recruiting, family tribe that sucks. Fusion is a top tribe, well organised and stocked with able players. Fusion should therefore mow TDP down like wheat. Fusion has not mowed TDP down like wheat. Therefore, Fusion sucks.

I think this was the thoughts a month ago.. before this war.. but The vast majority feels a lot different now.

Edit so miles understand An I have to make sure he can understand what i mean since I cant talk in general.

Most of the world though tdp was a bunch of mass recruiting barb nobling trash..

While Most of the world thought Fusion would tear apart TDP.. But the ones that actually know how to look at a stat correctly. ..These are the ones that spoke before this war on skype . laughing at fusion for the way they had to keep up in the top 5 tribes.

So a month ago the majority of people thought that fusion would tear them apart and tdp were a bunch of nub.. I fail to see where i contradict myself?

This is not true either.. While TDp is holding there own vs Fusion.. They are no were near a top tribe.. they understand it to.. If you look at This thread:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144921

you will see that even members of Tdp admit they have problems.. But they are holding there own against fusion..

So what does that say about fusion.

Wow I didnt know i was sitting everyone.. I must be great considering I have already said six times i sat one player for 6 hours.. But i dont have time to run my account.. sit accounts in my tribe.. and organize my premade tribe im building..

Sorry If you fail to go through and read this whole thread.. dont come in here and assume something.

Thanks.. Glad to know im a good player..

but im not as good as madlax.. And to be honest.. I think Twog is better then I am also..

But Thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh my graylin, it's a good thing you apologised at the beginning of your quote wall, because it truly was basically unecessary to make:

Your first quote is taken out of context: you answer a question that is not asked: "Why is a leader of SoS involved in a PnP about a war they are not involved in?" The actual question I'm asking is "Why isn't that a topic worthy of discussion in this thread? Why is KungFuJV suggesting it's off topic?"

In answer to your second quote, I took your challenge, reread your post and found:

Now in their first semi war.. They are losing.. to a tribe that is also getting attacked by fusions ally spank.. and fusion is still loosing..

This clearly leaves SPANK out of your musings.

Your third quote is an introductory sentence, that I suppose you are punctuating with a punch-line? But it does nothing to further your post.

Your fourth quote says what you have been stating about Fusion all along: it is the fundamental argumant you have been making, yet suddenly you disagree with it. You might want to read that a little more thoroughly: the conclusion, in case you missed it is: Fusion is no good because they are not succeeding in the war. If you suddenly feel differently why do you continue to slam them at every opportunity?

Your fifth quote's comments merely identify that an example intended to show the absurdity of the logic in the previous argument, is absurd--as it should be--it is not intended to be true: it is intended to show the weakness in the structure of the argument.

Your sixth quote, well honestly, after making an open offer to sit anyone from TDP that would let you, why should we believe a story that you only sat one account for six hours? Simply because you say so? You are above deceit?

For someone who failed to comprehend the meaning of my post on no less than three occassions within it, you managed to suggest that I read this thread more thoroughly twice in your response. I suggest you might want to do the same. I would suggest that it is most important to read a post thoroughly, until you understand it, before you slag a person for their lack of understanding in your response--it makes you look a hypocrite if you don't.

DeletedUser

Oh my graylin, it's a good thing you apologised at the beginning of your quote wall, because it truly was basically unecessary to make:

Your first quote is taken out of context: you answer a question that is not asked: "Why is a leader of SoS involved in a PnP about a war they are not involved in?" The actual question I'm asking is "Why isn't that a topic worthy of discussion in this thread? Why is KungFuJV suggesting it's off topic?"

In answer to your second quote, I took your challenge, reread your post and found:

This clearly leaves SPANK out of your musings.

Your third quote is an introductory sentence, that I suppose you are punctuating with a punch-line? But it does nothing to further your post.

Your fourth quote says what you have been stating about Fusion all along: it is the fundamental argumant you have been making, yet suddenly you disagree with it. You might want to read that a little more thoroughly: the conclusion, in case you missed it is: Fusion is no good because they are not succeeding in the war. If you suddenly feel differently why do you continue to slam them at every opportunity?

Your fifth quote's comments merely identify that an example intended to show the absurdity of the logic in the previous argument, is absurd--as it should be--it is not intended to be true: it is intended to show the weakness in the structure of the argument.

Your sixth quote, well honestly, after making an open offer to sit anyone from TDP that would let you, why should we believe a story that you only sat one account for six hours? Simply because you say so? You are above deceit?

For someone who failed to comprehend the meaning of my post on no less than three occassions within it, you managed to suggest that I read this thread more thoroughly twice in your response. I suggest you might want to do the same. I would suggest that it is most important to read a post thoroughly, until you understand it, before you slag a person for their lack of understanding in your response--it makes you look a hypocrite if you don't.

Well.. To be honest.. It is so hard to follow your post.. I did you the favor and every question you asked I answered separately.

It is rather hard to follow you when you make 8 statments about 8 different things in one block statement. please.. If your going to respond.. make it easy for the reader to follow you and do a quote wall.

It took me 30 minutes to go back and forth earlier reading and then responding.. reading some more and responding..

I lost you like 6 times.. Cause you jump to so many different directions..

I have no problems debating you.. but please use a quote wall.. Cause i dont have a hour to make sure i understand your style of making 80 points with in one paragraph.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I hate to point this out graylin, but I make one point per paragraph: each contains a single idea, expressed cogently. That you fail to follow or understand the idea is not because I've failed to provide a quote, or a fault with clarity, or my writing: it lies instead within the mind of a lazy reader.

The irony here is that you took the time to parse a post I made, in order to answer the many questions I had asked: the actual number of questions in that post was...one (and it was not directed at you, and in the end you did not answer it).

You tried to find holes in my logic...and failed. I found holes in your logic and stated them. I found holes in your claims and stated them. The result? You had to edit your post. Your first edit is an admission that in fact you had included SPANK as part of one of your assessments as to why Fusion are sub-par in your opinion--you do this because I quoted you doing it even after you had directed me to reread your post because you claimed to have done nothing of the sort. You might have apologized for the error and the patronizing tone you'd taken while making it, but instead you tried to blur your mistake.

Your second edit you claim is to help me understand, but this is not the case, it was to eliminate your self contradiction. You have succeeded in doing so, and in so doing you prove my point: which was that you agreed with the statement I had made, completely, and it was unecessary to quote it and correct it.

I don't believe that quote walls are an effective method for debate. They are a sign of a lazy thinker with a short memory. It's rediculous that you would require me to quote you: you should know what you've written. I'm certainly not going to quote your quote wall. The point of my post examining your quote wall was that six of your seven quotes added nothing to the value of your post as they were (in order): 1) taken out of context and answers a question unasked 2) a false denial 3) a failed joke 4) you disagree with a statement of your argument 5) you point out an intentional absurdity is false 6) a denial that only Mr. Bean would believe 7) you accept a compliment...with sarcasm.

Truly, I think you would have problems debating me. You have already shown us that working your way through the most basic syllogisms is beyond you. You are not ready.

Graylingo--pah.

DeletedUser

Having cleaned this thread up multiple times, issued multiple warnings both in the thread and privately, and been pushed to infractions, I have decided to lock this. Before there is mass outrage, allow me to add that in the last few days of current and deleted posts:

- The majority of posters are not actually from the tribes involved. Which would be fine, if those who were from outside tribes remained on topic. They tend not to.

- The discussion for the last few pages has centred primarily on arguments about nuke building times, w4, w17, nobling barbs vs live targets (as a general argument and not related to the tactics of either tribe/group involved here), other tribe wars, and now discussion on debate techniques.

In light of the fact that cleaning this up seems to only encourage spamming discussion, this will be locked. Should members from either Fusion or TDP wish to open a new war thread, with discussion pertaining to the war, I would be in full support. Perhaps a fresh thread may bring about on-topic debate. Until then, it is doing both tribes an injustice to have a so-called war thread derailed so continuously.

Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.