Future looks brighter when you can see outside your computer monitor

• Thread starter DeletedUser69648
  • Start date

DeletedUser77492

I got over what you told me billy and I'm glad you see things differently now ... Hope you learned about the things that happened ... goodluck in RL !

P.S you still owe me a party !

DeletedUser69648

First worth mentioning: army size your "this should be deleted" posts are hilarious, good source of comic relief

Second worth mentioning: have fun in the marines. that's respectable
Thank you pookers, even though I have no idea what your ign is..... :lol:

Sorry to see you go you were always a solid mate, always willing to pick up a few sits and rename a few thousand attacks or send a few.

Hope to see you around on Skype.

P.S. Thanks again for the script help.

No problem with the script, I pass on what I know, and yes I will be on skype whenever I can to help with scripts and such.

i have always enjoyed 6599, though i never respected him, i always found him entertaining and looked forward to his posts :p

still, no real impact on this world ign, from what i could ever tell, not even mush as an influence despite all his posts

so i can understand the feeling that the thread does not belong

i understand his saying he will be a marine plays on the pathos of many americans and many even outside america, and they likely think the thread belongs for that reason alone :icon_rolleyes:

anyway, the thread does belong

not because he was a helluva player
not because he was entertaining with his posts
not because he was influential
not because he wants to be a marine :icon_rolleyes:

it belongs for this reason

well congrats mate, for what is worth you win my respect now, except for that whole marines thing :icon_rolleyes:
Well as long as I got your respect somehow ;)

Is it backwards day? Should I turn my shirt and pants backwards? :icon_confused:

I find your post very entertaining :)
I didnt mean you, I meant woolly......

Buh bai Billy :(

tbh I much rather warring "Friends", its waaaaaaay more fun.
Wish you'd stick around, lord knows Episkey isn't nearly as much fun to talk to xD

Ill still be on skype now and again :p

Army size, don't be rude

Billy, I know how you felt. Good luck in RL man.

<3 h0lly
h0llygh0st wrote:
YOU GOTTA FIGHT!

6599 wrote:
FOR YOUR RIGHT!

h0llygh0st wrote:
TO PARTY!

Respect for Billy, joining the forces. Good luck bro.
thanks ben :)

I got over what you told me billy and I'm glad you see things differently now ... Hope you learned about the things that happened ... goodluck in RL !

P.S you still owe me a party !
love ya pink,
and whenever you are in minnesota :icon_rolleyes: skype me, and ill find you a big party to go to, or throw you one myself ;)

good luck billy...ill miss ya mate :)
~ben

Thanks ben, you aswell.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Search my name in game ;) I just like having a village with which I do nothing and reading the forums as well as mailing players to try to disturb the peace.

DeletedUser69648

Search my name in game ;) I just like having a village with which I do nothing and reading the forums as well as mailing players to try to disturb the peace.

thats a pretty legit way to go, and still have a life :)

DeletedUser

Billy! Serg here in case you are wondering who this is. Been a pleasure fighting against you and alongside you. Wish you good luck in real life mate and hope we keep in touch on skype sometimes :)

DeletedUser69648

DeletedUser

Army size, don't be rude

Billy, I know how you felt. Good luck in RL man.

Ditto this.

I don't even know the poster but I remember when saying good bye like this was normal and accepted, it's a shame that some people have forgotten those days of TW.

Good luck to you.