Future TW (Just for Fun)

domusdei

i am totally into TOTAL WAR series... maybe including experience for troops that survives a battle would nt b bad either ...

just an input

master of the rangers

i am totally into TOTAL WAR series... maybe including experience for troops that survives a battle would nt b bad either ...

just an input

but then, if you repeatedly attack a barb vill, then your troops will gain more exp, as they most probably would not die, and then if someone decided to attack you, they wouldnt stand a chance :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Perhaps a new cavalry and infantry unit. Like the archer and mounted archer.

For example, a "mercenary" may be extremly fast to make, and might sacrifice power and for carrying capacity speed(I would suggest paladin speed).

A "highwayman" (horseman)would be fast, possibly faster than pally, little attack power like "mercenary" with lots of carrying capacity.

These units might have the ability to say, take resources from the hiding place, or something to that effect, and could be used to prevent a village from rebuilding too much.

This is only a concept, don't flame me telling me how stupid it is, cause I came up with it to follow the idea of the thread.

domusdei

but then, if you repeatedly attack a barb vill, then your troops will gain more exp, as they most probably would not die, and then if someone decided to attack you, they wouldnt stand a chance :icon_cool:

only gain EXP while u kill troops .. ??

DeletedUser

Musket Wars. I have already imagined it.
Units:
Musketeer (best against cavarly because of bayonets.)
Rifleman (Elite unit. Costs alot to make.)
Musket Cavarly (Solid attack unit.)
Sword Cavarly (Best attack unit. Horrible against Muskets. Nice carry)
Cannon (Demos walls and punchs gaps in the enemy army)
Scouts (Scouts enemy troops)

New idea though.

To build a Musketeer: You need to build a Musket and train a Musketeer.

To build a Sword Cavarly: You need to build a Sword, train a horse and soldier. Losing two farms spaces.

To build a Cannon: You need to build a Cannon and train two artillerymen.

I could go fullout one this but, I won't these are a few examples.

I realize that it could use more troops and ideas. I would love to hear them!

DeletedUser19130

The thing that is good about TW is that it is simple enough for a 10 y/o to pick up the game and have fun, but at the same time it is challenging for even a strategic minded individual at the age of 30. Adding a bunch of things to TW would make it a lot like all those other extremely in-depth war strategy games out there. I am sure a bunch of you have joined one or two of those games and within a few days get tired of it because there is just simply too much to the game.

DeletedUser

The thing that is good about TW is that it is simple enough for a 10 y/o to pick up the game and have fun, but at the same time it is challenging for even a strategic minded individual at the age of 30. Adding a bunch of things to TW would make it a lot like all those other extremely in-depth war strategy games out there. I am sure a bunch of you have joined one or two of those games and within a few days get tired of it because there is just simply too much to the game.

Strongly Agree With u